\

CPU : MTK6595

Display: 5.4'' 1920×1152

RAM: 2GB

ROM: 16GB/32GB/64GB

Camera: 20.7MP main camera

Battery : 3100mah

Price: ¥1799/16GB ¥2099/32GB ¥ 2399/64GB

Find from here:http://bbs.neonado.com/viewforum.php?f=12&sid=33a66d8d9bbf3145c679e01f90497e91

Last edited:
Reactions: andrerodr

e1to

Feb 4, 2011
Just got the phone and love it..
LTE works with Rogers and Bell in Canada..

Not a big fan of Flyme ,I find it very buggy.
Im hoping for a cm rom of some sort. Would love to see something like the version on the onePlus .

ThExSenatoR

Jan 2, 2005

Not a big fan of Flyme ,I find it very buggy.
Im hoping for a cm rom of some sort. Would love to see something like the version on the onePlus .

Agree. Phone is excellent, we only need a quality rom on it. However 4.0.4A is way better for me than 4.0.3A, but still faaar away from what I expected from this company.

Supracer

Feb 25, 2012
Xiaomi Poco F3
Ive been intrested in this phone for quite some time now and thinking of buying it.... I currently own a coolpad f1 and happy with it. The thing is a miss custom roms and modding from the xda community..... I see that the mx3 doesn't have any custom roms at all, same goes with the mx4?

crunchor

Nov 13, 2014
Agree. Phone is excellent, we only need a quality rom on it. However 4.0.4A is way better for me than 4.0.3A, but still faaar away from what I expected from this company.

It would be perfect if they learn from OPO and has a custom rom other than their official rom. I read news and there is rumor about ubuntu touch team up with them, but seem like this will not really happen.

Krystyna

Apr 26, 2014
Meizu MX4 is a very good mobile phone, but I waited a month, still did not buy Meizu MX4, now I nearly bought Huawei honor 6.

maxecume

Dec 7, 2014
Paris
"Droidfish test" on Meizu MX4

@e1to @ThExSenatoR @Everybody !!

Could someone "benchmark" MX4 with Droidfish?
It could be "top" with its MT6595...

1) Install Droidfish on play. google:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.petero.droidfish
2) Clear all apps in background (hold home and swipe them away) and then run droidfish.
3) Press the menu button, invoke "Settings", choose "Threads" and select "Automatic", and then press back button to get back to chess board.
4) There is button with label "M" below chess board. Press it and choose "Analysis Mode". Analysis will start. Keep it running for about 1 minute.
5) After 1 minute passed, read and record the "nps:" number at bottom of the screen. This is the measurement I'm interested in. This value is a number of positions searched per second (in thousands). The higher the better.
6) IMPORTANT: To force program to STOP thinking, press "M" button again, choose "Two players" so that analysis will stop. Post the results here with rom information (optional). Stock rom is preferable but other roms are welcomed.

Thank you!

Last edited:

wurx92

Aug 27, 2009
Sicily

2) Clear all apps in background (hold home and swipe them away) and then run droidfish.
3) Press the menu button, invoke "Settings", choose "Threads" and select "Automatic", and then press back button to get back to chess board.
4) There is button with label "M" below chess board. Press it and choose "Analysis Mode". Analysis will start. Keep it running for about 1 minute.
5) After 1 minute passed, read and record the "nps:" number at bottom of the screen. This is the measurement I'm interested in. This value is a number of positions searched per second (in thousands). The higher the better.
6) IMPORTANT: To force program to STOP thinking, press "M" button again, choose "Two players" so that analysis will stop. Post the results here with rom information (optional). Stock rom is preferable but other roms are welcomed.

Thank you!

1814k on my Meizu MX4 with Flyme 4.1.4A

Reactions: maxecume

maxecume

Dec 7, 2014
Paris
you're really f*cking great!!! ;) I've waited for that "evaluation" for more than a month... I send you a pm; have a"look"! thank you ;)

julian77200

Jul 28, 2014
Meizu MX4 Recovery mode?

I have an new MX4, but the Problem is, the Phone is Locked, because i have to often write an wrong pin. I would an Hard reset. I tried to press Vol+ and Power but nothing happens.
Pls help me, how i can go to the Recovery mode?

ramachandram

Oct 1, 2014
Use same key combination when switched off. Then it'll take to the recovery. But you need to have the update.zip file on the phone to make it work. Clear data and you'll have like a factory reset phone without losing all data on the memory. You'll lose all your apps though.

aoleary

Nov 16, 2012
LG G4c
Redmi K20 Pro
Hi.
I dont own one of these, but looking to buy one, but the lack of a custom ROM is holding me back.
Apparently one can install a standard Android version, via this link:
ht tp :// w ww .5 0 l o l l i p o p . org /mp3-0 /me izu -mx4 -66 27. ht ml

Just delete all the spaces in the quoted text. Im not sure if its legit, and i have nothing to do with it, but you can try it anyway..

Last edited:

chals91

May 25, 2014
Hi.
I dont own one of these, but looking to buy one, but the lack of a custom ROM is holding me back.
Apparently one can install a standard Android version, via this link:

Just delete all the spaces in the quoted text. Im not sure if its legit, and i have nothing to do with it, but you can try it anyway..

I think it´s a fake, because there are only 3 messages, no video in youtube (at least 1... but not, there isn´t anyone) and for download the rom they say you have to fill a test/quiz with your number and that makes you pay money with phone... the downloading page seems to be like fake too.... if this is real where are the forums here in XDA and links to MEGA, One Drive or Whatever?

aoleary

Nov 16, 2012
LG G4c
Redmi K20 Pro
I think it´s a fake, because there are only 3 messages, no video in youtube (at least 1... but not, there isn´t anyone) and for download the rom they say you have to fill a test/quiz with your number and that makes you pay money with phone... the downloading page seems to be like fake too.... if this is real where are the forums here in XDA and links to MEGA, One Drive or Whatever?
Sorry about that! I didnt download it myself, so I hadnt verified the authenticity of the files...

PennyKnight

Jan 9, 2014
St. Albert, Alberta

There are 2 variants of this phone that I can find, the M461 and the M461U.
Nether of them work with 4G/LTE on Rogers/Bell in Canada.
Bell has only 3G for both.
Rogers ether has 2G, or 2G/3G.
Where did you get your phone from and please post a screen shot of your 'About Phone' to validate your post .....
http://willmyphonework.net/
2016-05-27_063450_zpsoqaspgwh.jpg

2016-05-27_063817_zpsq7a4dwdu.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    7e100a405f447ec7c0b8e2dc38befbc0.jpg
    \

CPU : MTK6595

Display: 5.4'' 1920×1152

RAM: 2GB

ROM: 16GB/32GB/64GB

Camera: 20.7MP main camera

Battery : 3100mah

Price: ¥1799/16GB ¥2099/32GB ¥ 2399/64GB

Find from here:http://bbs.neonado.com/viewforum.php?f=12&sid=33a66d8d9bbf3145c679e01f90497e91

Thank you!

1814k on my Meizu MX4 with Flyme 4.1.4A
    I have an new MX4, but the Problem is, the Phone is Locked, because i have to often write an wrong pin. I would an Hard reset. I tried to press Vol+ and Power but nothing happens.
    Pls help me, how i can go to the Recovery mode?
    The phone will reset all settings when you write 30 times wrong PIN , but data will be clear.