[Q] Play Store error 491 (download provider left)

Search This thread

Argasil

Oct 14, 2012
Hi there everybody, I'm going to explain you what it happened... I own a moto g 16gb purchased from amazon.uk, I've unlock the boot loader, make the root and installed cwm recovery.
The problem is this: I've deleted download provider for error in titanium backup... So when I tried to download something from the store the download progress continued to flashing but it doesn't download anything. So a friend of mine which had bought the same phone, made a backup on titanium of download provider on titanium and passed it to me, in order to allow me to re-install on the smartphone.
I've re-installed the app but as soon as I try to download anything I get error 419 on play store.
I see all the guide on xda to solve the 419 error, and nothing seems to work: I've tried to delete the google account, I've tried to wipe cache and dalvik from the recovery, I tried also to flash the unofficial cm11 to see if the problems continues, but nothing, otherwise it start do bootloop, so I've come back to the nandroid I've done on cwm.
Does Anyone has a solution for my problem ? I repeat the problem is error 491 on play store, and I think that the problem is that I've unfortunately uninstall download provvider from titanium (now I've installed a titanium backup of download provider from a friend of mine who own the same moto g)

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME...:crying::crying::crying:

Shootereyes

Feb 19, 2011
Hi,

Any chance, you managed to solve this ?
I did exactly the same (except I performed a backup with Titanium before, but the restore gave me this 491 error). It happened on a Zoppo ZP999 Pro.

Thanks in advance