[Q] "Sync Internet" - Google account settings

Search This thread

nadram

Nov 15, 2010
I've setup my Google account on my SGS3 and all is working fine except for that one thing.

Not sure why, but under the Accounts and Sync settings for my Google account, I have an error when it comes to "Sync Internet"

Any ideas on how to get this working?

Reactions: b33z

coolmil

Jul 12, 2011
Kuwait
I guess its got something to do with the software. I has happened on many Samsung phones.

BTW I don't have a s3.

Sent from my Milestone using XDA

nadram

Nov 15, 2010
I had the .GS before that. That option was not available to sync. Not sure what it does but it's not working

lazzy

Nov 2, 2004
I've setup my Google account on my SGS3 and all is working fine except for that one thing.

Not sure why, but under the Accounts and Sync settings for my Google account, I have an error when it comes to "Sync Internet"

another workaround would be to delete the associated gmail/google account from settings > accounts & sync.

then launch play store again and it should prompt u for an account but if you have existing other gmail/google account in there. in play store, press menu then > accounts then > new account and input the previous account credential.

hope this helps as it works for me.

nadram

Nov 15, 2010
Thanks but it didn't work... thinking maybe it's something in my Google Account page. I'll have a look at the settings

mchstream

Nov 22, 2011
san diego
sync internet

I have had the same problem on my sensation with all roms i have used. sync internet always has the problem. you can remove the account and start again but I noticed that the sync internet will only work when you first log back into your google account then it will "experience problems" again. What is sync internet? yes done a google search but no clear answer. found something that says it is for bookmarks, but that sounds iffy.

Last edited:
Reactions: nadram

nadram

Nov 15, 2010
Damn...
I searched and couldn't find anything. I'll give it a shot later. At the office now.
Thanks though

Sent from my SGS3

SOLVED!! GS3 & Google Acct now properly synced!

SOLVED!! Thank you for asking the question for me nadram ;):good: and thanks for pointing to the solution ahhl :good:
GS3 and Google Account now properly syncing! XDA Once Again!

larsberntrop

Dec 28, 2010
Leiden
google account sync reset adds 'Sync Chrome'

Using the linked to solution (go to Google dashboard and reset sync data) worked Somewhat. An extra item in the list to sync appeared, 'Sync Chrome'. Which works.

But 'Sync Internet' still does not work.

Any hints on that?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Worked perfectly. Thank you

Do you guys have the app "Chrome Beta" installed. If not, download those then see if this works.
    sync internet

I have had the same problem on my sensation with all roms i have used. sync internet always has the problem. you can remove the account and start again but I noticed that the sync internet will only work when you first log back into your google account then it will "experience problems" again. What is sync internet? yes done a google search but no clear answer. found something that says it is for bookmarks, but that sounds iffy.