Zagg HD InvisibleShield FAIL

Search This thread

Fastbird

Jun 28, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
I've run Zagg invisible shields on my wife's and my own phone for the past two years almost. So I went with what I knew. Got it in today, and installed it. Lined up perfectly, was smoothing, hit a bump. No biggie, lift, remove debris. Except........

The debris was embedded IN the blasted shield itself. How freaking nice is that? Now I'm out $20, no screen protector, and am not wanting to have to pay Zagg shipping and let them tie up my account with an authorization for full retail until they get my old one back. Now I'm STILL stuck without a screen protector.

Not happy about this at all. Maybe going to try that iloome flex or whatever it is.

cachookaman

Dec 29, 2006
Los Angeles
www.youtube.com
ive never had any problems with best skins ever. i have a full matte skin on my phone right now and all the cases i have fit fine with it on. its just a little difficult to install since they dont provide you with anything that you need to install it. their customer service is great too. over the years, theyve sent me replacements for free without having to send them anything.

http://www.bestskinsever.com

sp33dsk8

Jun 25, 2010
highly recommend the iLoome 8H Flex glass shield! I've seen videos where they drop glass protectors face down crack them pull them off and the screen has no damage! Show me a plastic screen protector do that

Fastbird

Jun 28, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
Did you register your screen protector? Zagg warranties it FOR LIFE.

I did. I'm just not fanatic about them having a full price hold until I send them the old one back. They are shipping a new one to me for free, I just have to pony up the hold on funds still. Even if I get the new one, I'm not sure I"ll put it on. As I was applying this one I noticed the surface collecting VERY fine microscratches from the rubber squeegee and the microfiber cloth I was using.

naturecannon

Oct 27, 2007
Portland Oregon
highly recommend the iLoome 8H Flex glass shield! I've seen videos where they drop glass protectors face down crack them pull them off and the screen has no damage! Show me a plastic screen protector do that

Let's see a video with yours doing that :)

I have dropped a phone and screen never cracked (luck). Maybe the same situation in video and sp only cracked lol. I buy cases for drops and sp for scratches. My G2 is sporting mime ghost glass and ballistic Case, happy with the combo.

Zagg is too sticky for me, I like the original glass feel when I run my fingers across screen.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk