No phone service after romming

Search This thread

ChrisKenison

Apr 5, 2011
I believe I have bricked my phone. I installed a custom Rom and something went wrong. In the process of frying to fix it, I believe I bricked it by deleting a partition that shouldn't have been touched. It installs the is fine, but I don't get ANY service. It's just empty bars. Is there a way to re flash that partition or rebuild the phone from scratch? I can get into recovery to flash.

Ther isn't a huge hurry. I am happy with my LG G2, but would like to get this phone up and running if possible.

Thanks

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ChrisKenison

Apr 5, 2011
You can odin back to stock and be fine

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

This worked perfectly, but then I re-broke it. It was working, but then I tried to do an over-the-air update and it broke again. Only, this time it is in a boot loop showing only the samsung logo. I can't access the recovery menu anymore.

Is there anything I can do about this?

gchild320

Feb 17, 2012
Terre Haute
This worked perfectly, but then I re-broke it. It was working, but then I tried to do an over-the-air update and it broke again. Only, this time it is in a boot loop showing only the samsung logo. I can't access the recovery menu anymore.

Is there anything I can do about this?

Probably will have to odin again unfortunately if you can't boot it up or into recovery

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can odin back to stock and be fine