Blue Galaxy S5 Availability

Search This thread

mattpayne92

Jan 27, 2012
Amherst
So I have searched the internet and this forum and somehow I can't find any answer on when the Blue galaxy s5 (or gold) will be released as well, as it seems only the black and white are available. I just got a black one but only because blue wasn't available. Does anyone know when the blue comes out? If it's within 2 weeks I'll just exchange my black one when it comes out haha.

MattMJB0188

Apr 30, 2011
So I have searched the internet and this forum and somehow I can't find any answer on when the Blue galaxy s5 (or gold) will be released as well, as it seems only the black and white are available. I just got a black one but only because blue wasn't available. Does anyone know when the blue comes out? If it's within 2 weeks I'll just exchange my black one when it comes out haha.

They will more than likely make it available, along with the 32GB version at the end of the month or next month. This way those who were early adapters will not be eligible to return their phone.

I am going by what they did last year with the S4.

Reactions: mattpayne92

ampm325

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas
They will more than likely make it available, along with the 32GB version at the end of the month or next month. This way those who were early adapters will not be eligible to return their phone.

additional Gear 2 colors are dropping on 4/28, so maybe then.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.