[Q] HELP!! Htc One stuck in htc screen loop

Search This thread

jalenhtc

May 11, 2014
Hey I just bought an htc one from someone it worked fine at first then while online it shut off I tried turning it on and it's stuck in a loop on the htc white screen. I contacted htc we tried recovery and restore nothing worked. They recommended repair but I didn't do it because I'm not sure if it's rooted or not I tried contacting the person and no replys can someone please help me get it on?

phxrick

Oct 26, 2011
You might want to try and clear the cache. From stock rom, try this:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2448036

Hey I just bought an htc one from someone it worked fine at first then while online it shut off I tried turning it on and it's stuck in a loop on the htc white screen. I contacted htc we tried recovery and restore nothing worked. They recommended repair but I didn't do it because I'm not sure if it's rooted or not I tried contacting the person and no replys can someone please help me get it on?

hafizimtiaz

What's your current software version? You can use an appropriate RUU file to return your device to stock.