Please Help: No Signal Anymore

Search This thread
J

juwttt

I recently flashed paranoid android remix rom and I suddenly lost all of my signal and it will not come back. It keeps saying searching for signal. I looked in the settings and there is celluar strength. I tried flashing the radio and changing ROMs but it didn't help. I dont have access to a computer to flash the factory image. Any other ideas? I would appreciate any help! Thanks!
avetuvaj.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I recently flashed paranoid android remix rom and I suddenly lost all of my signal and it will not come back. It keeps saying searching for signal. I looked in the settings and there is celluar strength. I tried flashing the radio and changing ROMs but it didn't help. I dont have access to a computer to flash the factory image. Any other ideas? I would appreciate any help! Thanks!
avetuvaj.jpg

Restore a nandroid backup

CRIME INC.

Jan 18, 2011
HENDERSONVILLE
Check and see if your imei is showing 0's. If it is your screwed unless you have an efs backup

Sent from my PARANOID HAMMERHEAD

Last edited:
J

juwttt

Check and see if your imei is showing 0's. If it is your screwed unless you have an efs backup

Sent from my PARANOID HAMMERHEAD

Thanks but I already tried and I still have no signal and I don't have access to a computer to flash the factory images