V6 supercharger script works great!

Search This thread

radiohead7778580

Apr 9, 2010
Chicago
Hey guys

So after I rooted and installed clockwork and I erased all the crap, and there is lots of it on our phones.
It was a lot smoother but not to my liking.

But after I ran the v6 script its night and day there is no stutter or hesitation at all... I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this my wife has a galaxy s2 with the same script running. But the blaze just feel smoother and faster.

Try it out let me know if you guys need any help

Sent from my SGH-T769 using xda premium

Reactions: alsh0083

radiohead7778580

Apr 9, 2010
Chicago
yeah use script manager go to /data and scroll down you will see a file 99supercharger.sh click it select root and boot and like run the close the script and rerun the original script and you should be all good to go

radiohead7778580

Apr 9, 2010
Chicago
Google v6 supercharger download the script file ends in .sh

Then in install busybox from the market v1.82 then script manager also in the market

Put the v6 script on the root of your sd card, open script manager find the v6.sh file and click on it then click run as root and follow the instructions on the screen..

Let me know if you need more help
I will also going to make videos on how is done and other things

ad.hoc

Jan 18, 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona

Then in install busybox from the market v1.82 then script manager also in the market

Put the v6 script on the root of your sd card, open script manager find the v6.sh file and click on it then click run as root and follow the instructions on the screen..

I did everything you wrote & all I received is an error message

avelasqu

Apr 7, 2010
Battle Ground, WA

Does the script stick or do you have to run it after every reboot?

alsh0083

Apr 21, 2012
Atlanta
Thanks for the tip radiohead! The phone is definitely snappier. I mostly followed the directions on the supercharger script post and had no errors.

Desertstorm00

Apr 13, 2012
Can you post a detail or possibly a video on how to change the supercharger script? I'd like to try this out. Thanks! :)

Sent from my SGH-T769 using XDA

radiohead7778580

Apr 9, 2010
Chicago
Yeah I will make a video how to load the v6 script ;) also the cm9 port will be released sometime this week please don't ask for any eta.. remember its a beta so only report real bugs...

Sent from my Sensation 4G using XDA

Reactions: alsh0083

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys

So after I rooted and installed clockwork and I erased all the crap, and there is lots of it on our phones.
    It was a lot smoother but not to my liking.

But after I ran the v6 script its night and day there is no stutter or hesitation at all... I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this my wife has a galaxy s2 with the same script running. But the blaze just feel smoother and faster.

Try it out let me know if you guys need any help

Yeah I will make a video how to load the v6 script ;) also the cm9 port will be released sometime this week please don't ask for any eta.. remember its a beta so only report real bugs...

Sent from my Sensation 4G using XDA