[Q] how to install big games or heavy games??

Search This thread
Jan 22, 2012
hello pal,
please help me i've dowloaded few bigg games but they not working on my canvas hd..please help me...
the games are:
- asphalt8
- injustice:god amoung us
-modern combat4

i've rooted my phone n swapped internal n external memory too...but still problem persist..plz help me guyzz..thank you!!

userprince

Mar 12, 2012
Just go to playstore and search thr game u want and install it it is the best way and 100% safe.
And it will even help developers to develop more awesome games.

shivambajaj

Jun 6, 2013
All these games worked on my chd when I was on 4.1....I didnt swap any memory just played one by one....nd now I have asphalt 8 nd injustice already installed both work....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium App

Luffy.d

Mar 9, 2014
hello pal,
please help me i've dowloaded few bigg games but they not working on my canvas hd..please help me...
the games are:
- asphalt8
- injustice:god amoung us
-modern combat4

i've rooted my phone n swapped internal n external memory too...but still problem persist..plz help me guyzz..thank you!!

you can get it from apkmania.com

mostwanted002

Aug 2, 2013
Muzaffarnagar
It doesn't matter how big or how heavy is the game.......

If Google Play allows you to install it from Store.... Then Definitely it will be running whether you installed it from another source or Play store.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------**************************----------------------------------------------------------------

Owner of Micromax A116
Hit Thanks Below......
Regards,
mostwanted002