[DISCONT.] RunnyMede Xtreme v2.1.3 | Best Sense3.5 Experience [Virtuous base+RCmix3D]

Search This thread

Teichopsia

Feb 26, 2012
Panama
If my memory serves me, there is a link with all the updates in a single zip several posts back.

Sent from a dream.

jonathan413

Apr 3, 2010
Quick question...at setup it asks you which apn's you want to use and one of them is tracfone..I put my spare tracphone sim in and I click on that setting during setup but phone doesn't read sim card..any ideas?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA

CYRAXDroid

Jun 9, 2011
Is there something in this Rom that turns data off if your phone is asleep? When I wake phone it takes a few mins to reconnect

My Inspire

spikey001

Nov 2, 2010
Is there something in this Rom that turns data off if your phone is asleep? When I wake phone it takes a few mins to reconnect

My Inspire

Under Wireless and Networks, go to Mobile Networks and check if Always-on mobile data is enabled or not. If it is not enabled, this is probablly the reason for your data connection switching off.

Reactions: CYRAXDroid

CYRAXDroid

Jun 9, 2011
Yup, it'll be in power settings if you want to turn it off. Can save a a lot of power though

Under Wireless and Networks, go to Mobile Networks and check if Always-on mobile data is enabled or not. If it is not enabled, this is probablly the reason for your data connection switching off.

Thanks for the info about that.. I dont get it why they never talk about that in the OP lol.. Cause the other night I was trying look up something and wondering why on earth isnt this connecting.. I did go to the mobile network settings and seen always enable mobile network for more power which I guess it will pull more battery.

XxXPachaXxX

May 1, 2010
Naples
Hi Pacha, just one question....
Coming from Smartdroid, same extra applications installed.... In your Rom, I cannot get more than 168mb free ram, average around 100-110mb free.
Is it normal? usually With other Roms based on RCMIX, the average is 200mb...

Very nice Rom, battery life seems slightly better with RCMIX 12 kernel and killersloth UV....
Waiting for a modded, sense4like dock! :D :D :D

Don't worry friend :) if the system need, the rom will clear the ram

XxXPachaXxX Let me show you an e-mail from TB support:

So is it ROM bug?!

No app2sd here...i think is a "protection"...i can install apps until i have 50mb then i have the same alert message. You can solve moving some apps on sd or you can go in settings > memory > create other memory and follow the steps

Features from 2nd post@ROSIE ZONE:
- Rosie - no carousel - wallpaper scroll
- Rosie - no carousel - wallpaper scroll - swing_scroll
- Rosie - no carousel - swing_scroll

are so cool, but little laggy :(

Ive flashed Rosie - no carousel - wallpaper scroll - swing_scroll and the phone starts to be some laggy. version 2.1.3, kernel leedroid + leedroid's tweaks, everything before i flash this was cool ;)

what can i do to reduce the scrolling/transition lag?

Unfortunately the wallpaper scroll is very "performance expensive"...you can optimize performace using ultra scroll (in tweaks)

ever best rom i have ever used,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but something stranger happened...........

i flashed v2....then rebooted without flashing v2.1.1[as file was corrupted]

then i flashed v2.1.1 .......rebooted.......

then v2.1.2......

i started using as my new rom.....

then i installed sense 4 skin......

after that i flashed RCMIX3D V12.2 CALL RECORD ...........

rebooted......

after that i noticed........my phone starts rebooting when ever the light goes off........

i stopped crt animations........then the problem solved........

but some times later ......i found my phone almost dead.......

screen doesnt turn on ......

pulled out battery......tried again......

this time ........phone rebooted.............................

can any1 tell me.......whatz the problem is ?????

After 2.0 I can flash 2.1.3 without reboot directly or need to go 2.1.1->2.1.2->2.1.3 ???

Thanks.

Go in recovery and wipe format system, data, cache, boot, dalvik then flash the full rom v2 then flash v2.1.1 then v2.1.2 then v2.1.3 (do all without reboot) then you can reboot :) at the first start see if camera is working, if it doesn't work flash the rcmix kernel v12

Last edited:

kush4u123

Aug 28, 2011
Guys, can someone please confirm that this one doesnt have Facebook for HTC Sense' ?
That was the only reason i use Sense ROMs

Last edited:

kush4u123

Aug 28, 2011
All sense roms have htc facebook...u can find it in friendstream

Even i thought so. But there isnt an option of FB for HTC Sense, when i go to friend stream. As seen in the image, if i click twitter, i m taken to log in to peep. But if i click Facebook, nothing happens. Same thing with Accounts & Sync.

Attachments

• 2012-05-04_23-47-22.jpg
    2012-05-04_23-47-22.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 275

rohithksaj

Jun 28, 2011
kerala
Don't worry friend :) if the system need, the rom will clear the ram

No app2sd here...i think is a "protection"...i can install apps until i have 50mb then i have the same alert message. You can solve moving some apps on sd or you can go in settings > memory > create other memory and follow the steps

Unfortunately the wallpaper scroll is very "performance expensive"...you can optimize performace using ultra scroll (in tweaks)

Go in recovery and wipe format system, data, cache, boot, dalvik then flash the full rom v2 then flash v2.1.1 then v2.1.2 then v2.1.3 (do all without reboot) then you can reboot :) at the first start see if camera is working, if it doesn't work flash the rcmix kernel v12

Thanks a lot .....

I must say....ur rom rockzz....

I was waiting for Roms like this...

Keep working........

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA

Dod6

Feb 27, 2011

Hm, this fact is weird for me. I have got over 100MB free and I can't install nothing :/ Is it rom with Sense issue? Because on ICS roms all is ok :/

Reactions: chris.l.naish

OK, now i flash only swing_scroll, and when i go to wallpaper selection screen i recieve "wide frame"...the same CROP frame as the wallpaper scroll setting, what can i do, except wipe and reinstall (dont have backup)?

jonbus

Feb 26, 2008
San José
LG G7 ThinQ
Hey Pacha, what a wonderful job you´ve done with this rom. It is by far the best sense rom out there.... I have an issue here, though.

The sound enhancer from the music app doesn´t work when I´m using my bluetooth headset, neither srs nor dolby or beats, only equalizer works. Is the first time it happens, and only with this rom.

Has anyone have this issue?

Top Liked Posts