wanam 4.4.2 keyboard glitch

Search This thread

pkimkpop

Dec 16, 2012
Well I just updated to official kit kat 4.4.2 stock with root. I notice after I enable xposed wanam module the Samsung keyboard loses the auto replace function when u type in a misspelled word and it fixes it after u press the spacebar. There is no option in wanam to either enable or disable the function so I don't see how it affects it. However I know it is the problem because I've done clean install 3 times now and every time after I install xposed module the function is gone.

phil.culler

Aug 7, 2011
I had that too but didn't realize it was caused by the Wanam module. I just switched to the SwiftKey beta. It has better autocorrect, themeable keyboards, and a numbers row.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Reactions: pkimkpop

darkager103

Apr 18, 2014
Well I just updated to official kit kat 4.4.2 stock with root. I notice after I enable xposed wanam module the Samsung keyboard loses the auto replace function when u type in a misspelled word and it fixes it after u press the spacebar. There is no option in wanam to either enable or disable the function so I don't see how it affects it. However I know it is the problem because I've done clean install 3 times now and every time after I install xposed module the function is gone.

Yeah I'm having the same issue. Did anyone find out how to fix it? It's irritating and my favorite Keyboard is the Samsung. I want that. I don't like SwiftKey.

Daved+

May 25, 2008
I have the same problem on 4.3

Also I don't get the question mark by long pressing the M letter.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had that too but didn't realize it was caused by the Wanam module. I just switched to the SwiftKey beta. It has better autocorrect, themeable keyboards, and a numbers row.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk