Minneapolis
Dare you enter?
Screenshot_2012-05-16-23-41-59.png

Kill the monsters, take their stuff.
Screenshot_2012-05-16-23-42-22.png

trooper1414

May 15, 2012
New Galaxy Nexus

HEy...guys...just got a new nexus and finally rooted...i am kinda new to themes and home screens and the whole customization scene...can someone guide me as to how to customize......the screens..i see you guys keep sharing stuff here...how do i change my dock ...icons etc....is thr a guide i can read

wayneb02

Aug 22, 2011
Dayton
HEy...guys...just got a new nexus and finally rooted...i am kinda new to themes and home screens and the whole customization scene...can someone guide me as to how to customize......the screens..i see you guys keep sharing stuff here...how do i change my dock ...icons etc....is thr a guide i can read

If you use the icsourcery ROM (I think it may only be cdma/lte) then it's really easy to customize all of it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Staggers

Sep 9, 2010

For wallpapers, try Nordpolcamper's and diSke's thread or Wallbase(web) or the app

For icons, search around XDA. ColdFusion HD is a good place to start, and the user called 'blackbearblanc' has lots of icons in his Dropbox stash - look for the link in his sig.

To change icons on the homescreen, you'll need a custom launcher. I recommend either Nova or Apex (I use both). Apart from changing icons you'll also be able to customise lots of other things such as the removal of the Google search bar from all screens, the number of rows and columns on each screen, the layout of the app drawer incl. folders and extra tabs.... plus lots more. Neither one allows you to change the dock image yet, but you can workaround that by customising your wallpaper to have the dock built in.

As for widgets, that totally depends on your preference. Look through the posts of others and see if they've named the widgets they use, or ask them for the names.

snapper915

Jan 12, 2011
Changed the softkeys.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337271558763.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337271558763.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 279

gadget_lova

Feb 21, 2012
Custom wallpaper, uccw, and glass icon from blackbearblanc ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337274354140.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337274354140.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 319

Schwam1234

May 17, 2012
Hey everybody I've just got a quick question that I was hoping you guys can answer. I'm running ADW Launcher and I've got some custom icons set up, but the problem is I also have a folder and I cant seem to figure out how to change the icon. No matter what I try it seems that I'm stock with the defualt folder icon that ADW Launcher gives when I create the folder. Anybody know how I can get to changing that icon? Thanks a lot.

Top Liked Posts