SONY XPERIA UI FOR NEXUS 7... Coming Soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

02Luis02

Feb 25, 2010
It might be too soon to announce this but a new ROM with SONY XPERIA UI is in the works for the Nexus 7. The ROM will have all the bells and whistles from SONY's XPERIA UI.

If you thought TouchWiz was the cherry on top of the cake... Wait til you see SONY XPERIA UI...

The screen shots you see on this post are just an imitation of what the real deal is going to look like. *****On the picture you see Paranoid-Android with Nova Launcher and XPERIA icons, just to give you an idea of what the ROM is going to look like*****

Will keep you posted on the progress made...

THE PLAY GROUND IS OPEN...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2 Premium **Paid Version -- Support the Developers**

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349069098668.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349069098668.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 3,823
  • uploadfromtaptalk1349069125440.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349069125440.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 3,415

mirkuma

May 30, 2012
Looking forward. I have Xperia Ray and Nexus 7. And I miss some home UI behavior from Xperia line! Sony's UI is really nicely tuned. Nexus 7 with similar UI will be great alternative.

madphone

Apr 21, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Interesting! I have made something similar as an addon for galaxy nexus but never released it. It's also working on nexus 7, even the launcher. keyboard, gallery and the widgets. Only the theming doesn't work because galaxy nexus uses xhdpi instead of hdpi. Here is how it looks.

uploadfromtaptalk1349081545021.jpg

Looking forward for the ROM

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

02Luis02

Feb 25, 2010
Interesting! I have made something similar as an addon for galaxy nexus but never released it. It's also working on nexus 7, even the launcher. keyboard, gallery and the widgets. Only the theming doesn't work because galaxy nexus uses xhdpi instead of hdpi. Here is how it looks.

View attachment 1367387

I've been using the test/super-alpha-version of this Xperia UI and just like you said Madphone... the theme is the only thing that needs to be fixed.

For all of you skepticals out there... The Xperia theme exists, it's not a myth, it just needs to be tuned a Lil. And all of this courtesy of the one and only... MR MADPHONE.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

bizzy0410

Sep 21, 2011
Would be nice if anyone can port the walkman of sony tablet S or xperia tablet :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

ridearoundsolo

Nov 17, 2011
This should be really good, hopefully its a port of the os from the xperia tablet, I tried it yesterday at the Sony store and the UI is awesome, I really liked it but idk if the tablet is good itself

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

dingofr

Jun 25, 2012
Would you mind to share the weather widget please ? Will it work on stock nexus 7 ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

View attachment 1367387

Last edited:

tarbyonline

Sep 6, 2012
Looks good to me. Would be good to have the same interface on both my phone and Tablet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Hermantje

May 22, 2012
Groningen
hugehog.blogspot.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It might be too soon to announce this but a new ROM with SONY XPERIA UI is in the works for the Nexus 7. The ROM will have all the bells and whistles from SONY's XPERIA UI.

If you thought TouchWiz was the cherry on top of the cake... Wait til you see SONY XPERIA UI...

The screen shots you see on this post are just an imitation of what the real deal is going to look like. *****On the picture you see Paranoid-Android with Nova Launcher and XPERIA icons, just to give you an idea of what the ROM is going to look like*****

Will keep you posted on the progress made...

THE PLAY GROUND IS OPEN...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2 Premium **Paid Version -- Support the Developers**