[Completed] China Mobile Lenovo A560

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ssj4gogeta23

Jun 23, 2014
So I was in China and bought a Lenovo A560 phone with Android 4.3 on it and used it as a wifi hotspot for my regular phone because that was cheaper than global data roaming. Now that I am back in the US I would love to load a ROM or firmware that is all in english as opposed to Chinese. I have looked everywhere to download the firmware but it seems I cannot find it. I have also looked for a ROM but seems no one is really interested in this phone. Any one have some ideas?

Reactions: Khun Htay Win

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
As you said, there is indeed no forum or even an effort to make the Rom. The Stock Rom is supposed to include English as one of the Languages. You can contact Lenovo for the Stock Firmware.

You can go to Settings > Language & Input to change default Language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I was in China and bought a Lenovo A560 phone with Android 4.3 on it and used it as a wifi hotspot for my regular phone because that was cheaper than global data roaming. Now that I am back in the US I would love to load a ROM or firmware that is all in english as opposed to Chinese. I have looked everywhere to download the firmware but it seems I cannot find it. I have also looked for a ROM but seems no one is really interested in this phone. Any one have some ideas?