[ROM][KANG]CM9 ICS 10.1 WiFi Preview 03/04/12

Search This thread

K Rich

Aug 2, 2011
SoCal
just out of curiosity, why does the phase beam live wall paper not work? or is that only for me...?

damngood98

Sep 7, 2009
Detroit
just out of curiosity, why does the phase beam live wall paper not work? or is that only for me...?

Just downloaded it, full frame rate, full colors. Running just fine here. What is it doing for you guys? Maybe go into your settings &, see what governor you're using or how high you are/aren't the overclocked.

Didn't know about this though, and thanks for the find guys :cool:

K Rich

Aug 2, 2011
SoCal
Just downloaded it, full frame rate, full colors. Running just fine here. What is it doing for you guys? Maybe go into your settings &, see what governor you're using or how high you are/aren't the overclocked.

Didn't know about this though, and thanks for the find guys :cool:

I haven't tried the one off the market, I'm talking about the one built into the kang

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

damngood98

Sep 7, 2009
Detroit
I haven't tried the one off the market, I'm talking about the one built into the kang

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Opps, that was one of the last options, didn't even see it. Yeah, just a regular wallpaper, never really starts. F@ck it, and the one in the market works just fine. Is there any real difference?

anguslaw

Jan 14, 2007
Woow, incredible rom, very smooth launcher plus nice transition effect in drawer.

Sent from my X10i using xda premium

himmelhauk

Mar 19, 2007
Texas
The video player keeps preventing any touch input to the point where I have to lock, then unlock the screen to make the screen responsive again, and only enough time to exit or else it does it again. Any ideas? It'll work fine, but then after I seek to any time, the screen won't respond at all until I lock/unlock the screen, even though the video plays fine. It does it to me for streaming vids and vids on my SD card as well. Thanks in advance :)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

njiwani

Aug 10, 2010
where can i get a copy of that default wallpaper that was first on there when I booted up..cant seem to find it anymore.

JoeSzymkowicz

Sep 24, 2008
St. Louis
As soon as Nvidia releases Tegra Sources for a 3.x.x kernel?

Sometimes I don't get you people.. Someone offers his work for free and you always just demand..

Don't let a couple people ruin your view of the users of your ROM. The work you're doing is very much appreciated and we hope you still enjoy working on this project. Keep up the great work.

Sent from my Sensation using xda premium

smalis

Sep 3, 2010
what does that mean? :p

Dude, its all good. "Preaching to the converted" generally refers to wasting time trying to convince someone who already agrees with you. That was what I was (unintentionally) doing, telling you about stuff that you yourself had posted. ;-)

Last edited:

d_willia

Jun 5, 2008
Long Island, NY
New day, new Kang: https://rapidshare.com/files/2317911975/p4wifi.zip

This one adds a few bug fixes for CM and a few new settings for SystemUI (the StatusBar).
Nothing special, but if you want to update :)

Thanks btw for all the donations and the support!

Excellent job on these builds. I've been running on my SGT10 for the past couple weeks. Very stable. Know that your work is very appreciated. I know it takes a lot of time and little sleep to get it this far.

E

ezcats

Dude, its all good. "Preaching to the converted" generally refers to wasting time trying to convince someone who already agrees with you. That was what I was (unintentionally) doing, telling you about stuff that you yourself had posted. ;-)

yeah...i had no idea what that meant :D

TO OP: i think a lot of people would like it if you included this in your rom:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1459717

Its the XOOM ICS bootanimation...so it actually covers the full screen :D

thracemerin

Oct 19, 2011
Toronto
Since the OP is just doing builds, you'd need to speak to the CM9 developers and/or pershoot to get the xoom animation in the build by default, you can of course push it once you've flashed the build.

Vledderos

Feb 5, 2009
Google Pixel 6
Thanks for building this KANG every day! I use it as my daily driver. loving ICS!

802.1x eap network doesn't seem to work any more with this build where it did a couple of builds back. I guess Pershoot changed something related with Wifi.. but I'll live without it till it's fixed :)

thanks to the CM9 team for developing and thanks to the OP building!

sayli

Sep 26, 2010
Loose
Thank you and all the devs who worked on it for this great rom!
ICS + CM9 on GTab.. love it!

Greetings from France ;)

mtran2988

Feb 1, 2011
Finally took the leap

I finally decided to move off of some of the stabler roms to this WIP... and OH MY WORD this is so smooth. This blows out any of the honeycomb roms I fiddled with. Everything looks beautiful and I can't wait until the camera gets fixed (only because I skype with the tab). TY for sharing this with us.

For people that are iffy about jumping from honeycomb to this. I almost feel like this WIP is more stable than the most stable honeycomb rom <_< >_>. So there's my 2c

Reactions: Simba501

Top Liked Posts