Sony Xperia Z Master Accessories List --- (updated Feb. 6th 2013) ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Adinaky

Feb 4, 2012
Târgu Mureș
Great info, thanks! Only one thing: this phone doesn't need a case nor a screen protector, it's almost invincible!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kazzot17

marcoplo

Nov 4, 2010
very good idea to keep every think in one place !
1 question MHL-usb which one will best one

jigarpatel22

Feb 1, 2013
Pune
some anti finger print cover for back

How about some very thin transparent anti finger print cover or coating for back ?

mommono

Aug 14, 2008
Buy a fast memory card for this phone!

This from amazon for example;
SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card with Adapter (SDSDQU-032G-AFFP-A)
Its only $29.67 .
I am pretty sure it will be a pain to use the other card that was linked to above.....
This is a FAST phone....

Gregz78

Mar 20, 2007
Paris
Coming from the pre-order opening at Paris Sony Store, vendors were talking about a wireless charging pod by sony. Somebody knows about it ?

LucoBuck

Oct 10, 2010
Coming from the pre-order opening at Paris Sony Store, vendors were talking about a wireless charging pod by sony. Somebody knows about it ?

They probably meant the charging dock. The SXZ has two contact point at the leftside of the phone. Clicking it in a dock will have it charge through these contacts. This technically is wireless. The dock has a wire, but no wires are required to charge the phone from the dock.

Ambroos

Aug 11, 2010
Dublin / Belgium
It should be pretty easy for third-party companies to create covers that include Qi wireless charging thanks to the dock connectors on the side.

Gregz78

Mar 20, 2007
Paris
They probably meant the charging dock. The SXZ has two contact point at the leftside of the phone. Clicking it in a dock will have it charge through these contacts. This technically is wireless. The dock has a wire, but no wires are required to charge the phone from the dock.
It's not about the DK26 charging station because it's already included in the retail package sold by the Sony Store.
Other packages from operators may not include this dock... depending on their own strategy.

Concerning QI like charging dock, the vendor was telling me that he has no info about the availibility but he heard of it.
Of course the 2 charging pins can be used with a special case cover... Don't know yet

Last edited:

shem2409

Feb 5, 2013
Hull
www.youtube.com
Accessories in clove uk

I have noticed that there is a few more accessories at clove co uk that are not on your list, including Case-mate Tough and Case-mate barely there cases.
I like the looks of Krussel case a lot and how it shows off the Xperia logo in the back

noxlord

Apr 4, 2011
Xperia XZ2
I thought it was prohibited on XDA to post referral links for our own profit. Op, did you ask permission before doing this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts