42k antutu after removing Samsung apps.

Search This thread

thunderc8

Apr 1, 2010
Hi in not sure what's going on but after I removed all Samsung apps including S health and voice my phone is super snap and fast as hell also I went from 32k - 34k on antutu to 41895.
Is this normal and I just found out?
Even Facebook takes half the time to load than before and some shatter in San andreas gta is removed. Also I get the highest gpu score in antutu that exists even by phones with almost 43k antutu.
I hope I didn't meshed up anything and my phone dies... But what damage could I have done by just removing apps and services?
Good thing is I have them all at the app master recycle bin.

thunderc8

Apr 1, 2010
Could you make a list with all the apps you have removed? And how? Just by deleting the APK or ?

ok I will make a list of all the apps,I used app master to uninstall them, but I used the recycle bin so I can reinstall them if needed.
you will notice a huge smoothness and fast response.

thunderc8

Apr 1, 2010
Could you make a list with all the apps you have removed? And how? Just by deleting the APK or ?

Ok so here it is, first I uninstalled all the google apps except play store and YouTube because I don't use anything else.
And klms agent,s voice, Knox Dar, Knox notification manager, Knox, baby cry detection, Knox setup wizard client,s health service,s health, ant hall service,ant+ plugin service,ant radio service,s finder, Samsung convert to speech mechanism, geo news, my magazine, Samsung apps, chat on, flip board, google music, google search, Polaris office, hang outs,g mail , play games, drive, google convert to text, google+, kids operation and google play movies.
That's allot haha but after some time a find out that I don't use them.

Doghan13

Mar 13, 2014
Touchwizz is good but so slow next to pac rom ^^
Look my screenshots, just scored 45 000.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-31-12-09-28.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-31-12-09-28.png
    211.2 KB · Views: 714
  • Screenshot_2014-08-31-12-11-15.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-31-12-11-15.png
    252.2 KB · Views: 576

thunderc8

Apr 1, 2010
That's great! but does the Pac rom do any kind of overclock or it does better management?

Doghan13

Mar 13, 2014
I set my CPU frequency at 2764 Ghz so it's overclocked. Same for my GPU. It's an aosp rom, I think the better smoothness is due to small use of background apk's.
More ram, OC and KT kernel can justify that score but it work so great, without OC too.. I think TW debloated and PAC (who need optimize again) are now similar

Last edited:

Gertlily

Nov 18, 2012
Harlingen
Ok so here it is, first I uninstalled all the google apps except play store and YouTube because I don't use anything else.
And klms agent,s voice, Knox Dar, Knox notification manager, Knox, baby cry detection, Knox setup wizard client,s health service,s health, ant hall service,ant+ plugin service,ant radio service,s finder, Samsung convert to speech mechanism, geo news, my magazine, Samsung apps, chat on, flip board, google music, google search, Polaris office, hang outs,g mail , play games, drive, google convert to text, google+, kids operation and google play movies.
That's allot haha but after some time a find out that I don't use them.

Hi,

Thanks for the list, indeed it's quite a lot. But if you don't use em and they work. Why not?
I see a difference in speed after removing some of the apps. I can't remove all the apps from Google because I use them for my personal and business life. But with Samsung Apps gone it is a full difference..

Thanks!

thunderc8

Apr 1, 2010
yes it makes a difference because Samsung apps always run in the background even if you don't see them, and if you install tiraniun to freeze them you still have titanium to run and keep them stopped.
now the phone is faster.

Last edited:

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
Hi in not sure what's going on but after I removed all Samsung apps including S health and voice my phone is super snap and fast as hell also I went from 32k - 34k on antutu to 41895.
Is this normal and I just found out?
Even Facebook takes half the time to load than before and some shatter in San andreas gta is removed. Also I get the highest gpu score in antutu that exists even by phones with almost 43k antutu.
I hope I didn't meshed up anything and my phone dies... But what damage could I have done by just removing apps and services?
Good thing is I have them all at the app master recycle bin.

I have most of the samsung aps installed on my phone and i am getting speeds that average between 40,000 and 42600 in Antutu. My kernel is Ktnoonz and I do not over clock - I don't think the samsung apps have had any impact on benchmarks scores for me - maybe they do for you - but it hasn't effected my phone's performace at all as far as I can tell...

thunderc8

Apr 1, 2010
it's not that much for the antutu since we mention before that it's probably the switch from 4 to 5 antutu but it's the speed increase and performance in real life use.

Reactions: bungadudu

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think you updated to Antutu 5 the scores are different from the previous version 4 that is why.
    it's not that much for the antutu since we mention before that it's probably the switch from 4 to 5 antutu but it's the speed increase and performance in real life use.