[ANNOUNCEMENT] To Devs, please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

orb3000

Retired Senior Moderator
XDA App Taskforce
As we have more and more different versions for Android everyday, we ask your full cooperation to properly tag your thread titles. Please include the type of your app ([APP], [GAME], [WIDGET], etc) as well as the supported Android versions (e.g. [4.4+]).

Examples:
  • [APP][3.0+] SuperAwesome App 2.0
  • [WIDGET][2.1+/3.2+] Freakin' Sweet Widget 0.9
  • [GAME][2.2+] Derpiderp 0.1
  • [WLP][2.2+] Bestest Live Wallpaper 1.3

If your thread is already open, please update the title to make things easier for all.

Note that [FREE] tags (or similar) will be removed, since all apps posted here must be free. Please review this article for guidelines on paid work and XDA.

Last edited by a moderator:

orb3000

Retired Senior Moderator
XDA App Taskforce

If you wonder why we closed your thread, before complaining read the posting rules, sure your thread has not the proper tags, when you notice this post PM me or any of the moderating team here and we´ll be glad to re-open so you can insert proper tags.

In Addition, your thread will be closed if it does not have a download link. Without a valid download link, the thread will be considered as Placeholder Thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As we have more and more different versions for Android everyday, we ask your full cooperation to properly tag your thread titles. Please include the type of your app ([APP], [GAME], [WIDGET], etc) as well as the supported Android versions (e.g. [4.4+]).

Examples:
    • [APP][3.0+] SuperAwesome App 2.0
    • [WIDGET][2.1+/3.2+] Freakin' Sweet Widget 0.9
    • [GAME][2.2+] Derpiderp 0.1
    • [WLP][2.2+] Bestest Live Wallpaper 1.3

If your thread is already open, please update the title to make things easier for all.

Note that [FREE] tags (or similar) will be removed, since all apps posted here must be free. Please review this article for guidelines on paid work and XDA.

If you wonder why we closed your thread, before complaining read the posting rules, sure your thread has not the proper tags, when you notice this post PM me or any of the moderating team here and we´ll be glad to re-open so you can insert proper tags.

In Addition, your thread will be closed if it does not have a download link. Without a valid download link, the thread will be considered as Placeholder Thread.
    As I see a lot of excitement and feed back I will start editing some of your threads titles to add proper tags.
    Please cooperate!