[MOD + HOW TO] [Lockscreen Themes] Wallpapers for Pattern Unlock (Now more amazing!!)

Search This thread

sgsabhi275

Nov 26, 2010
Bangalore
LockScreen Wallpapers for Pattern Unlock

pattern_unlock.jpg

These wallpapers have been made by me by mapping the Pattern Unlock Circles and giving it my custom effect. Right now i have made Glow circles of different colors to suit your taste. More to come !!

You can also request custom themes and ill map them to the 9 different circles(Placeholders) and upload them here

Open the attachment >> Save the image and set as your lockscreen wallpaper and see your lockscreen like never before!!

Enjoy!!!

Update : Really Happy with the feedback you guys have given me.. but my vacation is only for a month so ill take only 15 Custom requests after that ill make a zip and upload all the designs. May be then later ill keep uploading new designs but not this frequently..

So keep the request coming :) .. First Come First Serve Basis ;)

Attached zip files for footy series and glow circles and others in post 2

TUTORIAL : HOW TO REMOVE DEFAULT ANDROID PATTERN CIRCLES

9-ball.png

The instructions are quite complex and also you must have the latest java and jre 7. So proceed only if you have the following requirements. Also this method requires you to flash a zip file through CWM so you must have experience in flashing roms/kernels/themes and understand the risks in doin so. This method only lets you edit the framework manually and flash a zip to replace the old framework. Since there are a lot of themes and custom roms out there i cannot ask every developer to include this feature in their rom/theme. Hence only proceed if you understand the risks and as always "I am not Responsible should anything go wrong with your Note"

Requirements:

1) Windows PC with jre 7
2) Rooted Note
3) Prior Knowledge of Flashing through CWM Recovery
4) Download Framework Flasher from here and say thanks to wesf90
5) Very important Files here
6) Additional File in case of error here

Let's Start

Step 1) [On Phone] : Use a file explorer like root explorer to navigate to system/framework and copy the framework-res.apk to any location on your sd card.
Step 2) [Phone and PC]: Connect your phone to your pc thru cable or wifi what ever suits you and transfer the framework-res.apk(the one copied to your sd card) to the PC
Step 3) [PC] :
a) Unzip Framework Flasher
b) Unzip Transparent files
c) Unzip latest aapt
d) keep all three folders in your C drive (or where ever windows is installed)
b) Copy the framework-res.apk to "place-framework-res-here" folder (obviously!!)
c) Run the "RunMe.bat"
d) select 1 to decompile
e) Go to files-to-edit/framework-res.apk/res/drawable-xhdpi and copy and replace the two pngs from transparent files folder
i) Back to RunMe.bat and press 2 to compile apk(takes a few seconds). incase of 'echo' error goto step (j) otherwise skip to (k)
j) Copy the files from latest aapt folder to frameworkflasher/resources and repeat step (i)
k) press any key to continue.. dont worry abt temp-file thingy written there
l) press 3 to sign, then press 4 to create the zip file
m) copy update.zip file to your phone and wipe cache and dalvik in cwm and flash the zip file.

Step 4) Reboot and Enjoy!!

Last edited:

sgsabhi275

Nov 26, 2010
Bangalore
Just Open the attachment >> right click >> save image as >> select location and save :laugh:
After im done with enough lockscreen themes ill make a pack and upload it...

DBZ theme Coming up!!

Last edited:

Cris7ianO

Feb 15, 2012
thanks man awesome :D

one with sasuke or itachi and sharingan would be awesome like the one of goku!? :D

Cris7ianO

Feb 15, 2012
thanks man awesome work :D

but these are only fake sharingans :D you could not know if you dont follow the manga so i dont blame you ^^

if you have time perhaps you could do two versions for me with following pics??
(same as goku - one pic nine sharingans)

dont use the yellow marked and switch the order of the last two :)

would be awesome if you could do that but only if you have nothing else to do^^

thx in advance

Attachments

• Cries_In_Vain_2_by_xxslave1xx.jpg
    Cries_In_Vain_2_by_xxslave1xx.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 311
  • Uchiha_by_ninewalker.jpg
    Uchiha_by_ninewalker.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 299
  • _1080p__the_chart_to_the_eyes_of_the_uchiha_by_ezacx-d4x9o17.jpg
    _1080p__the_chart_to_the_eyes_of_the_uchiha_by_ezacx-d4x9o17.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:

Cris7ianO

Feb 15, 2012
for better quality pics as zip attached ^^

Attachments

• LOCKSCREEN_Wallpaper.zip
    708.9 KB · Views: 115

androidflea

Jul 24, 2010
I would be so grateful if you could do a Liverpool Fotball Club lockscreen, I'm sure it will be very popular, and congratulations for finding something different for us all to get excited about:)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

sgsabhi275

Nov 26, 2010
Bangalore

but these are only fake sharingans :D you could not know if you dont follow the manga so i dont blame you ^^

thx in advance

Sure will do :good:

sgsabhi275

Nov 26, 2010
Bangalore
I would be so grateful if you could do a Liverpool Fotball Club lockscreen, I'm sure it will be very popular, and congratulations for finding something different for us all to get excited about:)

I was thinking of an epl series with Manu, manc, che, liv, ars etc.. But there are 11 players and oly 9 placeholders so i cant put players there.. any ideas or suggestions on what to use in those 9 placeholders??:confused:

androidflea

Jul 24, 2010
Hi, that's great news that you want to do the football clubs,a lot of people will be very happy, to be honest you could either choose to put 9 footballs as the dots, or just choose the dots as normal, but a gold colour, that would be fantastic, really excited if you can do this.:)
Many thanks.Glenn

sgsabhi275

Nov 26, 2010
Bangalore

thx in advance

Its done :good: .. here you go :cowboy:

Attachments

• uchiha.jpg
    uchiha.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 254
Reactions: Cris7ianO

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LockScreen Wallpapers for Pattern Unlock

pattern_unlock.jpg

These wallpapers have been made by me by mapping the Pattern Unlock Circles and giving it my custom effect. Right now i have made Glow circles of different colors to suit your taste. More to come !!

You can also request custom themes and ill map them to the 9 different circles(Placeholders) and upload them here

Open the attachment >> Save the image and set as your lockscreen wallpaper and see your lockscreen like never before!!

Enjoy!!!

Update : Really Happy with the feedback you guys have given me.. but my vacation is only for a month so ill take only 15 Custom requests after that ill make a zip and upload all the designs. May be then later ill keep uploading new designs but not this frequently..

So keep the request coming :) .. First Come First Serve Basis ;)

Attached zip files for footy series and glow circles and others in post 2

TUTORIAL : HOW TO REMOVE DEFAULT ANDROID PATTERN CIRCLES

9-ball.png

The instructions are quite complex and also you must have the latest java and jre 7. So proceed only if you have the following requirements. Also this method requires you to flash a zip file through CWM so you must have experience in flashing roms/kernels/themes and understand the risks in doin so. This method only lets you edit the framework manually and flash a zip to replace the old framework. Since there are a lot of themes and custom roms out there i cannot ask every developer to include this feature in their rom/theme. Hence only proceed if you understand the risks and as always "I am not Responsible should anything go wrong with your Note"

Requirements:

1) Windows PC with jre 7
    2) Rooted Note
    3) Prior Knowledge of Flashing through CWM Recovery
    4) Download Framework Flasher from here and say thanks to wesf90
    5) Very important Files here
    6) Additional File in case of error here

Let's Start

Step 1) [On Phone] : Use a file explorer like root explorer to navigate to system/framework and copy the framework-res.apk to any location on your sd card.
    Step 2) [Phone and PC]: Connect your phone to your pc thru cable or wifi what ever suits you and transfer the framework-res.apk(the one copied to your sd card) to the PC
    Step 3) [PC] :
    a) Unzip Framework Flasher
    b) Unzip Transparent files
    c) Unzip latest aapt
    d) keep all three folders in your C drive (or where ever windows is installed)
    b) Copy the framework-res.apk to "place-framework-res-here" folder (obviously!!)
    c) Run the "RunMe.bat"
    d) select 1 to decompile
    e) Go to files-to-edit/framework-res.apk/res/drawable-xhdpi and copy and replace the two pngs from transparent files folder
    i) Back to RunMe.bat and press 2 to compile apk(takes a few seconds). incase of 'echo' error goto step (j) otherwise skip to (k)
    j) Copy the files from latest aapt folder to frameworkflasher/resources and repeat step (i)
    k) press any key to continue.. dont worry abt temp-file thingy written there
    l) press 3 to sign, then press 4 to create the zip file
    m) copy update.zip file to your phone and wipe cache and dalvik in cwm and flash the zip file.

Step 4) Reboot and Enjoy!!
    High Quality Lockscreen Wallpapers (Zip Files)

High Res files in zip :)

Download the zip.. unzip and set as lockscreen Wallpaper >> Be amazed!!

Footy Series Download link

Glow Circles Download link

Others
    i Dont follow NFL.. ill see wat i can do:)
    Thanks a lot! The Vikings logo is in my avatar if you need to watch it before.

Here you go:D.. hope you like it
    thanks man awesome :D

one with sasuke or itachi and sharingan would be awesome like the one of goku!? :D

here you go!!
    I dont follow naruto.. this is wat i cud come up with!!