Notification...

Search This thread

bog3nator

Dec 23, 2008
Lubbock
Can I disable the notification and have the pebble stay connected or will android kill it?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

PsychDrummer

Nov 29, 2012
Sorry I meant the notifications that android gives. The one that says pebble is connected

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Oh ok. After 2.0 mine actually rarely shows the notification. But there should be an option within the pebble app that lets you uncheck the persistent notification. I don't think android will kill it. It might disconnect occasionally but I doubt it.

Reactions: bog3nator

MarSoftware

Aug 8, 2010
Moscow
maryasin.name
If you use Android 4.3+ (or maybe 4.2), then you can open Settings -> Applications -> Pebble app and disable notifications for it. It should not affect anything else.
Also in latest versions of Pebble app notification icon is only visible in notifications panel, but not visible in statusbar - IMHO this is enough for most cases.

Reactions: alex_herrero

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry I meant the notifications that android gives. The one that says pebble is connected

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Oh ok. After 2.0 mine actually rarely shows the notification. But there should be an option within the pebble app that lets you uncheck the persistent notification. I don't think android will kill it. It might disconnect occasionally but I doubt it.
    If you use Android 4.3+ (or maybe 4.2), then you can open Settings -> Applications -> Pebble app and disable notifications for it. It should not affect anything else.
    Also in latest versions of Pebble app notification icon is only visible in notifications panel, but not visible in statusbar - IMHO this is enough for most cases.