[Q] tab sm T210r bricked?

Search This thread

jdsatyr

Sep 17, 2010
Saugerties
I think I've bricked my T210R 7.0. I was trying to Oden back to stock using the Kies rom. all seemed to be going well till I attempted to reboot the tab got stuck on the samsung screen. managed to get it back to the download screen, but before I could attempt to run Oden again got called away. wen I got back the screen was dark and the tab would not respond at all. I have had it charging (with the 2amp charger) for 24 hours now hoping it was just a dead battery to no avail... anyone have any suggestions?

Ripshock

Dec 21, 2013
Bayt Jala
Try to plug it into your pc, try to long press on the power button while charging or try to use another charge and gl

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

jdsatyr

Sep 17, 2010
Saugerties
Thanks Ripshock... tried all of those and still no luck... may just have to break down and send it in for repair

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jdsatyr

Sep 17, 2010
Saugerties
Update... plugged the tab into the charger and ignored it for a few days, was getting ready to call samsung, decided to try the phone one last time and as I pressed the power button the batt indicater lit up showing a full charge. Put the phone in download mode re flashed the stock rom, let it reboot only to watch it sit on the samsung screen, finally booted into recovery, cleared the cache, reset the phone, rebooted and tab started up perfectly.

Sent from my SM-T210R using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

trustn00ne

Sep 23, 2014
Out biitxches ougght get on Gr8 Noles ROM 4.4.2 custom ROM. Hahahaha

Sent from my SM-T210 using XDA Free mobile app