CM nightlies are rolling out...

Search This thread

farfromovin

Aug 15, 2011
Oxnard, CA
I'm running it now as well. Im not seeing the double key issue though. I also pulled the cm11s camera and so far its working great. As much as I like the other custom ROMs, I'll run cm for a while.

Reactions: williamthehun

BrianDigital

Ok will do. Can you dumb it down for me. How do I update the updater script?
Download it to your computer

Don't extract it, just view the files within winrar and go through these folders

META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script
The open up updater-script
Search for:

Code:

assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "find7"
Should be right at the top, now just add a at the end save your changes. Then copy over to your phone

Sent from my Find7 using Tapatalk

reef0030

Nov 29, 2010
Download it to your computer

Don't extract it, just view the files within winrar and go through these folders

META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script
The open up updater-script
Search for:

Code:

assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "find7"
Should be right at the top, now just add a at the end save your changes. Then copy over to your phone

I did just that and TWRP gave me an error about a missing MD5 file

any suggestions?

Sent from my X9006 using Tapatalk

Chevyguy85

Nov 15, 2011
Orlando
I did just that and TWRP gave me an error about a missing MD5 file

any suggestions?

Sent from my X9006 using Tapatalk

Don't quote me on it but I believe you have to tell TWRP to not check when its flashing. Don't have that recovery right now so I can't tell you where or how to change that setting in TWRP.

Find what? Who the heck is OPPO?

BrianDigital

Don't quote me on it but I believe you have to tell TWRP to not check when its flashing. Don't have that recovery right now so I can't tell you where or how to change that setting in TWRP.

I believe it's a check box right on the "flash now" page when you get done selecting the zips

Reactions: Chevyguy85

Mr.Kos

Feb 12, 2014
How is the battery life with CM?
Was thinking of buying Find 7 or Find 7a but battery life seemed to be not to good with Color OS.

drevel123

Apr 28, 2013
The battery life is MUCH better on CM, especially when idle ;)

Sent from my Find7a using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

BrianDigital

How is the battery life with CM?
Was thinking of buying Find 7 or Find 7a but battery life seemed to be not to good with Color OS.

its pretty darn good, developent from them should be soldi, since this phone is almost the same as the one plus one

you do however lose some gestures, but gain a good one

no double tapping the home button to turn off screen ( but you can set to double tap the notification bar to turn off the screen), and two finger swipe down to adjust volume

but you get off screen music control music control that is not tied to one app as on stock color os

Mr.Kos

Feb 12, 2014
Thanks for reply!

Could anyone provide screenshots with some moderate to heavy usage Screen On time?

Last edited:

Meisterqn

Jun 26, 2010
Rom works fine including VPN connection which isn't supported in gummy, for me.
But I can't get my 64 GB Samsung sd card running.
I tried ntfs6,fat 32 and exFat, but no chance.
No problems in gummy.
So I have to go back to gummy.
Hope, they'll add ntfs ext sd support, soon.

Sent from my Find7a using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Running it now. Seems to be working for the most part. With stock keyboard I got a lot of double push of keys. Just switched to SwiftKey so I don't know if it'll still do it.

In order for you to flash it you have to modify something. Let me go find it.

http://www.oppoforums.com/index.php?posts/206389

Hmm, nobody's posted about it yet but first nightly for Oppo Find 7a available for download; anyone tried it yet?
    http://goo.gl/hariZi

Sent from my X9006 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    to bad it won't flash in the test twrp fails at device name

Sent from my Find7a using Tapatalk

I tried it with CWM touch and it failed as well.

Sent from my Find7a using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I'm running it now as well. Im not seeing the double key issue though. I also pulled the cm11s camera and so far its working great. As much as I like the other custom ROMs, I'll run cm for a while.

I believe it's a check box right on the "flash now" page when you get done selecting the zips