[Q] Help to download and install MultiRom Manager

Search This thread

KZKG^Gaara

Jun 6, 2014
Havana
desdelinux.net
Hello,

I bought a Nexus 4 with the primary purpose of putting on FirefoxOS, UbuntuTouch and other systems that I consider interesting.

To make this happen I need MultiROM Manager obviously, the problem is that I live in Cuba (unfortunately) and I have no access to PlayGoogle (Error 403 from Google.com). I found it to download it (even the latest version) in goo.im but ... I dont know, I dont want to install any software that I find anywhere on the device.

Can anyone help me and recommend any "serious" site from which to download MultiROM Manager? Or some tweak to download from PlayGoogle.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

PS: Sorry for my english, its not my primary language.

KZKG^Gaara

Jun 6, 2014
Havana
desdelinux.net
Here is the apk it`s backed up with android assistant by myself
P.S. i make spaces between the letters because it`s me not allowed to post links
https:// drive.google. com/ file/ d/0B_HWaIW1M_BQU3FpVktsbDBLaU0/ edit?usp=sharing

Thank you very much, thank you. Already downloaded it and installed it, now tells me that I dont have installed MultiROM and MultiROM Recovery.

Also "doesnt have kexec-hardboot patch", I read that as meaning that I do not have a patched kernel.

Is there any way to install this without being online? Have internet in the smartphone here in Cuba is like having a nuclear submarine in our garden :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the help, really appreciate it.