[LIST]all SGM roms,kernels&recoverys[UPDATE 12.1.2012]

Search This thread

VR.gtmini

Oct 8, 2011
Mars
Very Well!
ROM's could also be Grouped in thier Specific Categories for more easier and organized reading. Like:

Enamon:
CyanogenMod:
Gingerbread:

No?

Sent from CM9

sttranger

Jun 22, 2011
Lisbon
Hi, I want to try cyanogenmod in my mini and I would like to know witch one have less bugs and what doesnt work.
Im on stock 2.3.6, I also want to know if its possible to enable crt off animation in stock rom.
Thanks

joesalve

Feb 26, 2012
help..wat is the solution my phone always going to recovery?it does not going thru system..even if im reboot system it always going thru recovery..

Bhupen Gaitonde

Nov 1, 2010
Pune-INDIA
Stuck on samsung logo..

Dear All,

i rooted my Mini having stock Froyo 2.2.1 with CWM recovery and tried to install ICS rom.

i tried to install Gingerbread but recovery showed an error.. i directly installed the ICS rom.. the same was installed successfully..

when i tried to reboot the mini is stuck on the samsung start logo page.. i waited for hours but nothing happened..

please help in this or by telling me the procedure to reinstall the 2.2.1 froyo original firmware..

thanks in advance..

Messi10

Feb 12, 2012
Tunis
Dear All,

i rooted my Mini having stock Froyo 2.2.1 with CWM recovery and tried to install ICS rom.

i tried to install Gingerbread but recovery showed an error.. i directly installed the ICS rom.. the same was installed successfully..

when i tried to reboot the mini is stuck on the samsung start logo page.. i waited for hours but nothing happened..

please help in this or by telling me the procedure to reinstall the 2.2.1 froyo original firmware..

thanks in advance..

u must install gingerbread, to use roms;)

punk23

Sep 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy A30
Dear All,

thanks in advance..

Flash gingerbread using odin ( custom roms can be flashed only on gingerbread)

Sent from my Galaxy Mini using xda-premium

annson08

Nov 22, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Can you upload CWM 5.0.2.8 touch 2? Oh and can anyone shed some light with my problem? I had this problem for quite some time now i just tolerate it because i have a workaround, but now it's getting frustrating.

Everytimr i wipe data before flashing cyanmobile based kernels or some cyanogenmod based kernels, my home button isn't working, even the soft home button.

My workaround is that i would flash first RZ recovery, wipe there go back to CWM and flash the rom.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

Jeffrianz

Oct 10, 2012
East Borneo, Oil City
Can you upload CWM 5.0.2.8 touch 2? Oh and can anyone shed some light with my problem? I had this problem for quite some time now i just tolerate it because i have a workaround, but now it's getting frustrating.

Everytimr i wipe data before flashing cyanmobile based kernels or some cyanogenmod based kernels, my home button isn't working, even the soft home button.

My workaround is that i would flash first RZ recovery, wipe there go back to CWM and flash the rom.

Try Change your baseband.
Use the latest stock firmwares.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

jareee

Jan 18, 2012
Presov
Hi all,
I'm new on this galaxy mini thread.
I would like to upgrade Galaxy Mini my girlfriend,
Which rom are you recommend ? She don't need performance for gaming but stable and smooth rom with good battery life.

Actual GB 2.3.7

Thanks in advance !

F4uzan

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
Hi all,
I'm new on this galaxy mini thread.
I would like to upgrade Galaxy Mini my girlfriend,
Which rom are you recommend ? She don't need performance for gaming but stable and smooth rom with good battery life.

Actual GB 2.3.7

Thanks in advance !

I don't really understand what are you saying about...

F4uzan

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
Better Battery Life :

1. emanoN v6 / v3

Better stability :

1. MIUI RC3 by Ahmad Safar
2. CM7.2 by Squadzone

Reactions: jareee

cyber-x

Feb 3, 2013

Here it is..
CWM 5.0.2.8 touch2
:good:

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

She don't need performance for gaming but stable and smooth rom with good battery life ??????
I just recommend an original/stock rom then.. :D
Stock rom is very very very stable and good in battery life..

If you decide to flash a custom rom, why don't you need a gaming performance??????
Well, according to my experience, you can try this for a good battery life custom rom...
Or this for both a good battery life and gaming performance..
:good:

Top Liked Posts