[SPR][ROM][TEAM*NOOBS][MIUI-3.1.11][v4][]

Search This thread

Notorious

Aug 23, 2011
Sydney
Google Pixel 3 XL
OnePlus 9
Thanks LBX :)

While we do not have a 4.2.2 rom at this time, word is development is underway. With that being said it would be cool to see the TW base live on until the update to v5 can be made when the 4.2.2 TW rom is released :D

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Mobbin can port TW base V5 whenever he wants but everyone wants 4G..........

Daevionne

Apr 9, 2012
El Cajon
strecently lost my phone while I had this ROM on it.. I'm almost certain that the people who grabbed my pone have turned it off. As everyone knows, when we boot up with this rom, we have no service and have to activate it with phone info app. As this process is not common knowledge, calling and texting my phone to retrieve it is almost indefinitely out of the question. Does anyone know of a way to retrieve my phone? I already tried android device manager (no luck, says location unavailable). Please help/

xplus93

May 25, 2010
strecently lost my phone while I had this ROM on it.. I'm almost certain that the people who grabbed my pone have turned it off. As everyone knows, when we boot up with this rom, we have no service and have to activate it with phone info app. As this process is not common knowledge, calling and texting my phone to retrieve it is almost indefinitely out of the question. Does anyone know of a way to retrieve my phone? I already tried android device manager (no luck, says location unavailable). Please help/

Wifi based service should work. IDK if those things monitor a GV inbox as well or email. Now you've made me think about better theft protection services and auto connecting to open wifi.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My_galaxy.jpg

iNTERNATIONAL MIUI STOCK PORT, please let me know if there are issues

Since this is based on miui 4.1.2 and base 4.1.2 [LK8 firmware baseband is recommended as older firmware may cause issues on a newer base] thanks guys

MEMBERS
    Code:
    *lbxmobbin_1
    *evo4gnoob
    *blackwing182
    *DarkLichky
    *?

If by any chance you flash back to a different ROM or stock ROM and if you don't get service don't worry its nothing bad just go to your settings mobile network on the ROM you restored to and click on cdma/LTE or CDMA either one and reboot and its back

my_galaxy%202.jpg

[Please backup ]
    [Make a Backup Always to be Safe]

[CLEAN WIPE]
    clear cache
    clear dalvik
    wipe factory reset
    wipe system

NEW BUILD-3.1.11
    .......once booted up go mobile network settings and choose cdma and then choose 3rd APN and reboot and those settings are more reliable till i get LTE worked on

MIUI-LINK
    [MIUI-v-3.1.11]-
    LINK- -- http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390248398092765520

Bluetooth fix for new build..flashable zip
    Clear cache and dalvik
    http://db.tt/lBwjW9aN

Google voice workaround]]
    Go to google voice deskot version and delete all messages in your inbox and make sure their isnt any then log out and download google voice app and it should work without foreclosing ...
    [MIUI-v2.12.7]-RELEASE 2◇OLD◆ [12/27/12]
    Full wipe recomended so backup your apps using the miui backup app if you want to save your stuff

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390244042945593524

-md5: ebc42c3769be13793b6a43ddb865c54c

tell me how it goes with data for those who didnt get it before
    and i reverted back to old thememanager apk as the new one was causing ringtones and notifications to forclose
    u can still install the flashable zip without account but you can only change your wallpapers thru thememanager for now

Theme Manager zip-no need to make a xiaomi account now :)

http://db.tt/pTtDaRlS

Code:
    Once the ROM is installed you will get com.android.phone has stoped working but just click ok and your fine and for sim card just click continue instead of shutdown] i will fix this guys but for now you can go to developer settings and disable show FC's

For MultiWindow just hold the back button like stock to activate

For settings, about phone do not click on phone status it will forclose just letting you know but everything else is good

When you go settings, and under devices click on settings and when you click on spen to enable air view the toggle doesnt work but just click on the airview text and it will work and the other toggles work

1st.png

2miui.png

Miuimulti.png

Code:
    Based on stock international MIUI build
    Stock LK8 kernel-with shelld support added
    SuperSu
    Android 4.1.2 jellybean
    Multi-window
    Video player popup
    Stock samsung camera
    Snote
    -Spen features-
    Air view-pointer
    Spen attached/detached sound
    Open popup note
    S pen keeper
    Quick commands
    Sbeam
    Face Unlock
    -custom LED colors
    Samsung keyboard
    Miui aosp keyboard
    Nfc
    Miui tether hotspot works
    In Call recording works 
    In Call note popup
    Miui lockscreen TorchLight
    Sprint voicemail works
    MTP usb Works
    More-
    -
    -
    -
    -

[For next update will try to get toolbox working to get the single CDMA status bar signal] and some more TWiz features :)

Credits.jpg

Code:
    LetsBeSiriUs] For getting me started as if it wasnt for him I wouldnt have tought about doing this :) and for his time 
    [shiftr182]-For helping me with his fix to get data to stick on reboot
    [xboxfanj] for helping me figure out what I needed to change and check
    [My_galaxy] for the artwork banners and themed apps to come-thanks alot 
    [Andreilux] for Perseus kernel
    [Adhvanit] for helping and lol hope to get some more help to get this MIUI running great
    [International stock miui] for their base

--And if theirs anyone im forgetting please let me know-
    give credit to all these guys as I couldnt have done it without them

Hit the thanks button if you like the work
    eveqa2ub.jpg

MIUI supporters feel free to add this to your signature.
    http://db.tt/sgbYdc6V

AROMA INSTRUCTIONS:
    We are NOT responsible for any damages to your phone.
    1- You will have a lot of choices when flashing the rom with aroma but make sure to choose what you want and hit "next".
    2- Kernels: stock and perseus 30.
    3- Samsung keyboards: Multiple colors to choose. They will be only for use on normal dpi because they are too small for the 268 dpi option but we will include android keyboard 4.2 with swipe, inside the rom so you should use that one in 268 for now.
    4- S pen Popup: Multiple colors to choose.
    5- S pen App: Multiple colors to choose.
    6- Multi tasking bar: Multiple colors to choose. I recommend that if you are using 268 dpi you put the bar at the top or bottom of your screen because this need to be fix for 268 dpi in the future.
    7- S pen attach and detach lightsaber sound: After you finish flashing make sure you go to settings, spen, sounds and choose sound 1 that will make it work.
    8- Enable Camera in call: We want you to choose if you want it or no.
    9- Enable Soft Keys: Those are the keys on screen and they look really nice you actually can go to settings, keys and buttons and you'll see a new option to add another key on screen.
    10- Disable Hard Key (Home Button) I recommend that you don't use this if you don't installed the soft keys but again is up to you.
    11- Memory Swap: This will actually swap internal memory with external memory be really careful you have to format your external card to fat32 before you flash miui and after flash and boot you have to connect you phone to the pc and move all your files from sd card ( real internal memory) to phone (real external) that will be easy because phone will look almost empty and sd card not. But just choose No in aroma if you dont want this mod.
    12- After you flash and the phone boot, give it 5 min please that will help you to don't have any issues please.
    13- We are incluiding a few more things like popup resizable, rolletube, android keyboard 4.2 and more.
    All proper credits will be in the OP and inside aroma so when you flash you'll see the credits.
    "Enjoy guys"
    And always excuse my English I'm not from US lol
    Our team has done it ..and in call audio works like a charm guys we have CM10.1 miuo 4.2.2 booted up so just give it a bit more and will have something for you guys

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
    Ok idk whos still awake but I have a big present for you guys for being so patient this whole time...I got a cm miui working 95% completed ..ill release tomorrow and everything works 4G 3G no service lost or anything ..I have been up days working on it for you guys so hope you enjoy and 3G signal bars works now

It just needw a few tweaks but you guys will love it...
    Thats just one picture but you see signal bars are good and got preety much the whole enchilada working for you guys

I know I took long but I got it done for you guys especially santinoinc who motivated me to do a cm build miui for you guys and like that youll enjoy miui now while I finish up the twiz build...but cm miui is ready to go by tomorrow so no testers ill just release tomorrow for sure as a token of having you guys wait for my builds patiently

P.S. theirs a possibility if I finish a few things by tonight I might just release in the morning for those early in the morning xda'ers
    Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
    BUGS

-
    -fixes being worked on
    -?
    -?
    -
    -

bugs fix check off list

-Roaming indicator fixed
    LTE-fixed (3/13/2013
    -GPs fixed
    -MMs fixed
    -more I cant remember xp
    -bluetooth fixed
    -fixed dual signal
    -
    -

guys if you can tell me the bugs please do so I can add them to the list and start working on them :)