[Tool]Ultimate Deodexer v1.0.0.0[Windows][29/4/2014]

Search This thread

KnifeHead

Nov 22, 2013
Bookmarked.
Nice job @BDFreak
But, why dont you make 2 in 1 with reodexed tool too?
Then it worthed named ultimate :D
There is less reodexed tool for windows.

nasroed

Jan 6, 2014
Yogyakarta
Just a req. post ss regarding how to deodex android apps......and android system apps .apk and its .odex file

yes, that would be helpful.. :good:

Bookmarked.
Nice job @BDFreak
But, why dont you make 2 in 1 with reodexed tool too?
Then it worthed named ultimate :D
There is less reodexed tool for windows.

Hi bro, I just want to ask, how all of u can use this tool? Do u having an error or something disturbing during deodexing process?
Or maybe there is some step unwritten in op that I've missed?
Please help me.. I want deodexing.... T.T

Sent from my C5302 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

droopyar

Jun 3, 2010
Hi,

Thanks for the tool.

Question: Why Antivirus Qihoo-360 detect the code as Malware.QVM03.Gen ??

regards

BDFreak

Jan 20, 2013
Mymensingh

nasroed

Jan 6, 2014
Yogyakarta
I have no idea. Must be false positive detection.

I see we have the same phone. Can you upload the odex and apk file which gives you that error. So that I can try to deodex them in my machine.

Hei freak, Sorry, I think I've successfully deodexing. I forget that the firmware which I want to deodex has been modified before. I change frameork-res with ur advanced framework-res. So, I try extract the original FTF & it works..

sorry bother u..
I love ur tool.. XD
chhers..:laugh:

Last edited:

droopyar

Jun 3, 2010
question about framework

Hi,

Related to the application, it ask for framework files
My device is ODEXED and framework apk are also ODEXED. ( I have apk and odex version. 2 files. of the framework)

Does it work ok with my framework odexed? or do i need to find any deodexed framework first in order to use the tool?
Framework must be from my own device, i think, i could not port other frameworks right?

Any help on this?
regards.

BDFreak

Jan 20, 2013
Mymensingh
Hi,

Related to the application, it ask for framework files
My device is ODEXED and framework apk are also ODEXED. ( I have apk and odex version. 2 files. of the framework)

Does it work ok with my framework odexed? or do i need to find any deodexed framework first in order to use the tool?
Framework must be from my own device, i think, i could not port other frameworks right?

Any help on this?
regards.

It's not a matter how many odex file you have in your framework folder.

Yes, framework folder must be from your own device and stock rom, not custom rom.

droopyar

Jun 3, 2010
It's not a matter how many odex file you have in your framework folder.

Yes, framework folder must be from your own device and stock rom, not custom rom.

My firmware is ODEXED, which means that the framework.apk is also odexed.
So, how do i deodex another file (example SecPhone.apk), while the framework.apk is odexed??? the tool do not allow to use it
Shows
[05:26:51]: Session Started

[05:26:51]: Deodexing SecPhone.odex
[05:26:51]: Baksmaling
[05:26:54]: Smaling
[05:26:54]: Error

[05:26:55]: Session Ended

Any solution for this?

BDFreak

Jan 20, 2013
Mymensingh
My firmware is ODEXED, which means that the framework.apk is also odexed.
So, how do i deodex another file (example SecPhone.apk), while the framework.apk is odexed??? the tool do not allow to use it
Shows
[05:26:51]: Session Started

[05:26:51]: Deodexing SecPhone.odex
[05:26:51]: Baksmaling
[05:26:54]: Smaling
[05:26:54]: Error

[05:26:55]: Session Ended

Any solution for this?
No need to change anything inside framework folder. You should have have the untouched framework folder. The error must be in your framework folder.

Except this shouldn't be any other reason as I know.

droopyar

Jun 3, 2010
Error

No need to change anything inside framework folder. You should have have the untouched framework folder. The error must be in your framework folder.

Except this shouldn't be any other reason as I know.

I just copy all framework directory from PHONE to PC. And select this on your software but shows ERROR.
My device is samsung s4mini i9190 running 4.2.2 OS
Somehow is not working here.

nasroed

Jan 6, 2014
Yogyakarta
I just copy all framework directory from PHONE to PC. And select this on your software but shows ERROR.

I think this tool are sony user friendly. Not 4 other user. (just guessing)

Or based on my experience, maybe better if u get the framework folder from original firmware, not otherwise (in this case u get it from pulling via adb, right?).
4 exmple such as FTF file in sony, then extract it to sin, then again to ext4, then again till get the raw form.

droopyar

Jun 3, 2010

Or based on my experience, maybe better if u get the framework folder from original firmware, not otherwise (in this case u get it from pulling via adb, right?).
4 exmple such as FTF file in sony, then extract it to sin, then again to ext4, then again till get the raw form.

Framework extraction i just copy from my rooted device the whole directory to the sdcard and then transfer it to PC.
Problem is that the framework is also odexed, so probably the tool do not understand how to handle the odexed framework.

Thats why most people uses android kitchen to do this as you need to deodex the whole firmware.

regards.

BDFreak

Jan 20, 2013
Mymensingh
Are you on stock rom? Did you apply any mod in your phone or edit any system file? This can be a reason.

I would love to get feedback from other samsung s4 mini users if they also have the same problem.

I didn't do any special thing for any manufacturer. This tool is tested by sony, nexus users. Everything is ok for my beta testers.

If you framework folder and files are not broken then it will deodex them definitely(I hope so).

Framework extraction i just copy from my rooted device the whole directory to the sdcard and then transfer it to PC.
Problem is that the framework is also odexed, so probably the tool do not understand how to handle the odexed framework.

Thats why most people uses android kitchen to do this as you need to deodex the whole firmware.

regards.
I don't know who told you that you need deodex framework to deodex files. Anyways, your thought is wrong.

This tool isn't only for deodexing apps, it also deodex framework files.

nasroed

Jan 6, 2014
Yogyakarta

regards.

Hmm..
There are some possibility causing that error I though, either u have modified ur rom or there some changes in rom system structure. So such case is a big deals for this kind of tool. The dev must be always keep an eye on every firmware update from every devices to make sure his tool is worked.
So, keep trying to consult it with the dev or find the other up to date tool again.. :D.
But as far as I know, this tool has the latest apktool version..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ultimate Deodexer is a tool engineered for all XDA Members, which allows user to deodex apk and jar files with just some few clicks. It is a automated GUI based tool and very much user friendly.

Main Features :

• Works with all Windows Version
    • User friendly Interface
    • Can deodex apks and jars of all API level
    • Solves problem in deodexing which was with 4.3/4.4
    • Drag and drop files or folders to load odex files
    • Framework and Output path can be selected
    • Unlimited files can be deodexed in a Go
    • Creates a log text file to track what's going on

Changelog :

v1.0.0.0 :

• Initial Release

Bugs :

• You should find and let me know (I DIDN'T FIND ANY)

Download :

v1.0.0.0 :

Thanks To :

XDA:DevDB Information
    Ultimate Deodexer v1.0.0.0, Tool/Utility for the Android General

Contributors
    BDFreak

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v1.0.0.0
    Stable Release Date: 2014-04-29

Created 2014-04-29
    Last Updated 2015-02-18
    Requirement and How To Use

Requirement :

• A PC with Windows OS
    • .NET Framework 4.0
    • Java Runtime Environment

How To Use :

• Extract the downloaded rar file
    • Run the Ultimate Deodexer.exe
    • Click on Load Odex Files to load odex files as many as you want (You can drag and drop files and folders)
    • Define the Framework path (/system/framework)
    • Define the Output path
    • Hit Start and you are DONE
    • Go to the Output folder to find your deodexed files
    Screenshots

Screenshots :

v1.0.0.0 :

Ultimate_Deodexer_BDFreak_1.png

Ultimate_Deodexer_BDFreak_2.png

Ultimate_Deodexer_BDFreak_3.png

Ultimate_Deodexer_BDFreak_4.png
    Great Job BD
    I hope to see a odexing as a feature too :p :D .
    Keep up the good work :) .
    Thanks for the suggestion
    Awesome Work BD, Working fine here, UI is good and User friendly :)
    Thanks..