[APP][4.3+] Notifly - sync notification dismissals

Search This thread

edy_3dz

Jan 5, 2011
Brasov/Cluj-Napoca
Hello guys! I published an app and I want to present it to you. It's called Notifly, and basically makes a notification fly away from all of your devices once you dismiss it from one. It's a simple app, that you must have if you own and use more than one Android device.
With Notifly, you dismiss a notification just once, so you don't have to dismiss the exact same notification again on another device. For this app to work, you have to login using your Google+ account from all of your devices. After login, you can disable notification dismissal sync for specific apps, in the case that you don't want to lose notifications from it on a certain device.
There's not much more that I can tell you about the app, but I invite you try it, and maybe share your thoughts on it. Feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Google Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsrise.notifly.free

Cheers!

Attachments

• Notifly-free-release.apk
    913.1 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

kurci2

Aug 2, 2013
Is it possible to make your app login to my Google account even if I do not have Google+ account?
I also believe that the app is not working on Marshmallow - it does not work between rooted Nexus 7 2013 Marshmallow and CyanogenMod KitKat.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys! I published an app and I want to present it to you. It's called Notifly, and basically makes a notification fly away from all of your devices once you dismiss it from one. It's a simple app, that you must have if you own and use more than one Android device.
    With Notifly, you dismiss a notification just once, so you don't have to dismiss the exact same notification again on another device. For this app to work, you have to login using your Google+ account from all of your devices. After login, you can disable notification dismissal sync for specific apps, in the case that you don't want to lose notifications from it on a certain device.
    There's not much more that I can tell you about the app, but I invite you try it, and maybe share your thoughts on it. Feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Google Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsrise.notifly.free

Cheers!
    The update to version 1.0.1 brings a few optimisations, so you will have your notification dismissals synced seamlessly. Enjoy! :)

Works well! Thanks for the great work!
    I uploaded an updated version. Changelog:
    - ask for review for 3 times at most
    - smaller APK size