[STICKY INDEX] AT&T GS III - I747 {/Root/ROMsTools}

Search This thread

eep2378

Aug 12, 2010
MA
LOL, yep all charged and activated and loaded the custom recovery from Team-Epic:D

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Still waiting on the damn MCP list and I can't install my kernel :(

O NOOOO. How on the world you received it so quick? Overnight? I have to wait till monday.:mad:

Signed &

Task got it from Amazon and their biggest distribution center is here in Phoenix. So guess it was here local:D

Damn, I need to stay out of this forum. Makes me sad Panda I'm not getting one :(:cool:

TonyStark R.I.P.

Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
Fingers%20tapping.gif

The wait is agonizing... It's like waiting for you kid to be born.....

alacrify

Jan 12, 2009
I highly recommend QuickBoot (free in Play store) for an easy way to get to download mode or recovery without dealing with buttons and timing...maybe you could add to Post 3?

t3chn0s1s

Hey Tom! Good to see you doing your part and helping out the XDA community as you've always done. Just wanna say thanks for this great thread/source of SGS3 info. Have hardly been on XDA lately since I haven't been rooting or ROMing recently but I believe thats all about to change with this seriously incredible device!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™ III

Reactions: TonyStark R.I.P.

TonyStark R.I.P.

May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
Hey Tom! Good to see you doing your part and helping out the XDA community as you've always done. Just wanna say thanks for this great thread/source of SGS3 info. Have hardly been on XDA lately since I haven't been rooting or ROMing recently but I believe thats all about to change with this seriously incredible device!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™ III
Thanks brother, it's good to see YOU in here too:highfive:

Reactions: t3chn0s1s

vinuneuro

Apr 29, 2012
Chicago
I'm an android noob so bare with the question. I'm using the Odin version in the first post. Instead of yellow, the first box becomes blue when the phone is connected. Is that correct or is something wrong?

TonyStark R.I.P.

May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
I'm an android noob so bare with the question. I'm using the Odin version in the first post. Instead of yellow, the first box becomes blue when the phone is connected. Is that correct or is something wrong?
You are correct, it is blue. Older versions of Odin were yellow. I'm bot quite sure why the Developer changed this.

I used this one and everything went very smooth.

Good luck

weeeezzll

Mar 21, 2007
Just a quick tip, I don't know if everyone knows (for Windows 7):
If you navigate to the android-sdk-windows folder, in windows explorer, you can hold shift and right click on the platform-tools folder and you'll get a hidden menu option that says "open command line here"

It always saves me a bit of typing in the command window.

Or just add that directory to your PATH environment variable and you can use the adb command from anywhere... :victory:

Google "How To Add/Edit Environment Variables in Windows 7" and click on the window7hacker.com article. (Can't post links, i'm a xda-developers.com noob. :eek:)

Top Liked Posts