ICS and 850MHz band?

Search This thread

mk_ln

Jul 16, 2010
Hi,

I have done a search but couldn't find anything regarding the actual selection of the 850MHz band in any ICS based ROM. I recall in 2.3.x, I would be able to get to a service menu through *#*#0011#*#* and select what bands/frequencies I would like to use. Ever since I've been on ICS, the service/secret menu codes don't seem to work....is there any method of manually selecting which bands to use?

Thanks in advance.

zorxd

Jun 30, 2010
*#*#0011#*#* does work on ICS (at least with CM9, it displays which band is in use)

Just flash the KG3 modem and you will be sure that 850 MHz is working.

Reactions: mk_ln

mk_ln

Jul 16, 2010
*#*#0011#*#* does work on ICS (at least with CM9, it displays which band is in use)

thanks for the reply.

I am currently using the KG3 modem with DK3...I think that is based off of the Nexus version of ICS. Happen to know if there is any other method of getting to the service menu on a pure google based ROM?

Lexrsk

Feb 28, 2012
thanks for the reply.

I am currently using the KG3 modem with DK3...I think that is based off of the Nexus version of ICS. Happen to know if there is any other method of getting to the service menu on a pure google based ROM?

the service menus are a .apk that the rom dev needs to include in the ROM. therefore if the rom does not have the service menu post a request for it to be added in the ROM's dev thread

Reactions: namain and mk_ln

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks for the reply.

the service menus are a .apk that the rom dev needs to include in the ROM. therefore if the rom does not have the service menu post a request for it to be added in the ROM's dev thread