Jan 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Are these all the bugs as of right now?

1. Speaker phone outgoing voice
2. Bluetooth phone call outgoing voice
3. Video recording microphone delay
4. H+ icon status bar

Plus these limitations
1. No tv out(meaning i can't use my mhl adapter for the tv?)
2. No exfat support

Just want to make sure because i don't want to flip flop between tw and aosp, once aosp i don't want to go back

cmillens

Sep 22, 2008
Denver
Re: [ROM][SGH-T889 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Are these all the bugs as of right now?

1. Speaker phone outgoing voice
2. Bluetooth phone call outgoing voice
3. Video recording microphone delay
4. H+ icon status bar

Plus these limitations
1. No tv out(meaning i can't use my mhl adapter for the tv?)
2. No exfat support

Just want to make sure because i don't want to flip flop between tw and aosp, once aosp i don't want to go back

No. In call Bluetooth is worthless on both sides of the call and has been since 1/26. Bluetooth streaming, however, remains stellar.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

thethirdeye

Dec 27, 2009

Is anyone else only being able to send really short 5second video clips over mms, touchwiz was letting me send minute clips, I use them a lot for my job

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

badpanda

Dec 29, 2011
NYC/Stamford

My impression is that the support for this rom on xda has ended...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

madmack

Support has not ended guys.

bluetooth in call is shared on other variants and so it will get fixed eventually. Just have patience. I'm not finding much free time to work on this nowadays but I do have a look from time to time.

For the other issue such as signal bars disappearing: I simply don't even know how to fix this because I have the AT&T variant and this problem doesn't exhibit itself here.

Call echo: working on this next. I have an idea what might be causing it for you t-mo guys.

If I abandon this (might happen!), I'll let you guys know. Don't worry ;)

dw9906

Jun 24, 2010
Terre Haute, IN
www.facebook.com

bluetooth in call is shared on other variants and so it will get fixed eventually. Just have patience. I'm not finding much free time to work on this nowadays but I do have a look from time to time.

For the other issue such as signal bars disappearing: I simply don't even know how to fix this because I have the AT&T variant and this problem doesn't exhibit itself here.

Call echo: working on this next. I have an idea what might be causing it for you t-mo guys.

You might abandon this? Already? I appreciate all you've done, but seems crazy to possibly abandon right as soon as you get it supported.

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin

You might abandon this? Already? I appreciate all you've done, but seems crazy to possibly abandon right as soon as you get it supported.

You will be able to get it from the CM website

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!

madmack

no worries, you'll always have a cm nightly for this device. It's practically identical to the n7105 which codeworkx is supporting and very similar to the CDMA variants that sbressen is maintaining. Two very good devs will make sure you get all the CM fix you'll ever need :good:

fix-this!

Apr 15, 2012
midwest
WOW 4.2.2 is smooth as silk. Much faster than 4.2.1. I love this rom, thanks to the team. I havent really noticed any bugs yet other than the crt animation seems a bit slow. I will test through the weekend.

Gack69

Nov 30, 2011
Louisville
Please to report that for me at least...the speaker phone echo phenomenon is resolved! Also, camera isn't FC's quite as often! Used to FC nearly every time I tried to take a picture after tapping the screen to focus, now, it does it only occasionally when doing so. GREAT work Carbon Dev's! This may be the first AOSP that actually spends some quality time on my phone!

jiovaxrs

Nov 2, 2010
Woww now all works great. One question were can I found the developer option in settings? Ore this version don't haved?

Postal Psycho

Jan 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Please to report that for me at least...the speaker phone echo phenomenon is resolved! Also, camera isn't FC's quite as often! Used to FC nearly every time I tried to take a picture after tapping the screen to focus, now, it does it only occasionally when doing so. GREAT work Carbon Dev's! This may be the first AOSP that actually spends some quality time on my phone!

Are you on carbon Rom or naked cm10.1?

badpanda

Dec 29, 2011
NYC/Stamford

Data icon fixed? Data issues fixed?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (JB), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Official CyanogenMod Wik: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/T0lte_Info

First time installing CyanogenMod 10.1 to your Galaxy Note 2 LTE (GSM), or coming from another ROM:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery
    - Copy GApps and CM10.1 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM10.1 zip from SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 10.1:
    - Copy CM10.1 ZIP to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Reboot

Upgrading from CyanogenMod 10:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Copy GApps and CM10.1 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - Reboot
    - Wipe data of clock app
    - Reset everything under Settings -> Date & Time otherwise editing alarms might cause FCs

Downgrading to 4.1.x ROMs:
    - After flashing your 4.1 ROM, flash the attached file to move your sdcard content out of the 0/ subfolder.

CM10.1 official nightly builds:
    http://www.get.cm/?device=t0ltetmo

Google Apps:
    http://goo.im/gapps

http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#t0ltetmo/cm10.1/next

TEAMHACKSUNG SUPPORT CHAT
    Webchat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=teamhacksung-support

Server: chat.freenode.net
    Channel: #teamhacksung-support

Don't expect any support if you:
    - are not running stock cm-kernel
    - have installed any mods
    - have modified system files

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
    This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
    Open-Source doesn't meant Out-of-Respect!!!

cqzsTl.png
    ciPQWl.png
    Smpv0l.png

o5NZFl.png
    eAJJIl.png

If you want to donate a few bucks for the work we're doing in our freetime, goto teamhacksung website and hit the big donate button.
    Thanks to all donators!
    AW: [ROM][SGH-T889 / t0lte][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

The CM devs do not follow this thread I don't believe.

Carbon 1.5 | Kroz Hue Brown Theme | Crack Flasher

we don't?

we follow it but ignore all posts without logs and proper problem descriptions.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
    Excited about 4.3. The low volume is still a pain the butt with the latest nightly in the meantime. Seems like turning up all variables still results in my phone whispering to me.

If you go to Settings --> Advanced --> Audio ---> In-call Volumes / Streaming Volumes, and reset to default, you will actually restore all the audio to full volume. Setting those sliders to anything else results in whisper-quiet audio. The sliders are definitely broken so don't touch them.

AW: [ROM][SGH-T889 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

The last M release was about a month ago, so here's hoping.

I'm thinking we'll have to wait a bit more though because i think the next M will be 4.2.2-based.

Of course, that could just be wishful thinking on my part too lol

currently none of the exynos4 devices will get M builds. still to much issues left.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app