Tested, Foxfi USB tether works

Search This thread

TheSheibs

Apr 12, 2014
zyvuzehu.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

scott14719

Dec 24, 2011
Most of the AT&T share plans include tethering when in the past tethering was only for certain plans or extra. So maybe it depends on the data plan? If your plan includes it, you shouldn't even need Foxfi.

TheSheibs

Apr 12, 2014
I have an unlimited data plan that I have had for the past 5 years.

TheSheibs

Apr 12, 2014
I figured it out. Under developer options change system info to ART and you can turn on the tether/hotspot on with FoxFi.

TheSheibs

Apr 12, 2014
I am wondering if it has something to do with the unlimited data plan I have.

ExTREmE99

Jul 26, 2006
Bay Area, CA
wifi tethering works fine for me. i disabled every single at&t app as well as the mobile hotspot app. the native wifi tethering from the settings menu then worked fine for me. im on an old 3GB LTE data plan as well.

TheSheibs

Apr 12, 2014
Well, I got it to work for about one minute before it got disabled by that damn ATT mobile hotspot in settings. How did you disable it? I tried and it won't let me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ExTREmE99

Jul 26, 2006
Bay Area, CA
Well, I got it to work for about one minute before it got disabled by that damn ATT mobile hotspot in settings. How did you disable it? I tried and it won't let me.

when you are in the app launcher, hit settings, uninstall/disable apps, then choose all the at&t apps. they wont uninstall, but they will be disabled. seems to work fine for me?

TheSheibs

Apr 12, 2014
I did that and am still having issues with it. I can get it to work for about 20 seconds after restarting it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I couldn't get WiFi to work, but USB tether works great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app