[Q] Carbon 4.4.2

Search This thread

GXGOW

Apr 4, 2012
East Flanders Best Flanders
Of course, download the Aroma Gapps installer from Novafusion.pl, flash it after you've flashed Carbon and select only Google Play Store.

Sent from Tapatalk on my GT-I8190 running Novafusion's Carbon 4.4.2

logan32

Feb 16, 2014
Play Store

Of course, download the Aroma Gapps installer from Novafusion.pl, flash it after you've flashed Carbon and select only Google Play Store.

I'll try again. I installed gapps with aroma, but didn't see option to install play store only, and installed rest of google apps. I want do it, to check battery consumption with basic apps.

Regards

efaustino84

Feb 13, 2013
Harare

I'll try again. I installed gapps with aroma, but didn't see option to install play store only, and installed rest of google apps. I want do it, to check battery consumption with basic apps.

Regards

why not just grab the play store apk and install it that way?
why go through all the effort of finding the right aroma install?

GXGOW

Apr 4, 2012
East Flanders Best Flanders
I tried to install "com.android.vending-4.6.16.apk" after installing carbón 442; the playStore icon appears but doesn't work.

Oh yeah, probably because the core stuff like Google acounts are missing in the system. They are normally installed with the Aroma installer from Novafusion.pl. Google Play will automatically be installed, no matter what you tick off.

Last edited: