Which Format of Sim Card?

Search This thread

BerndM14

Apr 8, 2014
Because other phones used microSIM

Yeah but others used normal SIM cards, doesn't mean anything...keeps moving forward. Nano is much more compact and it'll probably stay that way for a while now.

I suppose at this point it might definitely be a 50/50 but there's no reason to assume that it won't use nano, iPhones and HTC M8 already use it, so the newer devices might use it too.

Can't see how it makes a difference though, it's pretty fast and easy to get the right sim card. If it's an upgrade with contract they'll give you a new sim card, if you have a micro sim it's easy enough to even cut it down to nano on your own, then again...any outlet might do the same and/or provide you with a new sim card.

I got my nano for the HTC free of charge because I'm still on contract! :good:

We'll see though, almost time :D

Huck33

Jun 28, 2007
Bordeaux
Yeah but others used normal SIM cards, doesn't mean anything...keeps moving forward. Nano is much more compact and it'll probably stay that way for a while now.

I suppose at this point it might definitely be a 50/50 but there's no reason to assume that it won't use nano, iPhones and HTC M8 already use it, so the newer devices might use it too.

Can't see how it makes a difference though, it's pretty fast and easy to get the right sim card. If it's an upgrade with contract they'll give you a new sim card, if you have a micro sim it's easy enough to even cut it down to nano on your own, then again...any outlet might do the same and/or provide you with a new sim card.

I got my nano for the HTC free of charge because I'm still on contract! :good:

We'll see though, almost time :D

S5 or S4 use microSim
Iphone:eek: uses NanoSim