[Q] LG Mobile Support Tool won't recognize LG E977

Search This thread

gibaqueiroz

Jun 4, 2014
Hello buddies,

I'm trying to going back to STOCK ROM on my LG E977 (brazilian version), but without success. I've tried using the recover option on LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL, flashing kdz files with R&D Tool, using the offline way to flash kdz with R&D Tool, BUT all of these did not work because my phone won't recognize by the program. I reinstalled all the drivers more than once, tried to to this in another computer, but it failed. I know how to enter in download mode, forgot to tell. 4 months ago I installed the STOCK ROM using the LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL, but now I can't. :(

Right now I'm using the last stable version of Cyanogen with Clock Work Mod installed.

Does anyone have any suggestion to help me?

Thank you.

hasan4791

Nov 2, 2011
Gurgaon
Hello buddies,

I'm trying to going back to STOCK ROM on my LG E977 (brazilian version), but without success. I've tried using the recover option on LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL, flashing kdz files with R&D Tool, using the offline way to flash kdz with R&D Tool, BUT all of these did not work because my phone won't recognize by the program. I reinstalled all the drivers more than once, tried to to this in another computer, but it failed. I know how to enter in download mode, forgot to tell. 4 months ago I installed the STOCK ROM using the LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL, but now I can't. :(

Right now I'm using the last stable version of Cyanogen with Clock Work Mod installed.

Thank you.

Chk this out...
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2407489

Sent from my LG-E975 powering Stock 4.1.2

Reactions: gibaqueiroz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello buddies,

Thank you.

Chk this out...
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2407489

Sent from my LG-E975 powering Stock 4.1.2