Originally Posted by tvdang7
I don't know why but this is not working for me. I am choosing legacy not 0
The solution worked for me one time. After another ROM jump, it did not.
1. Go to the Play Store and download SuperSU.
2. Once downloaded click on it and give SuperSu super user access.
3. Now it will ask if you want to fix the binaries.
4. Click yes and when it's done it will ask if you want to reboot into recovery.
5. Click yes and it will boot into recovery and flash a zip (this is all automatic, you're doing nothing at this point but watching.)
6. Then it will reboot into system automatically.
7. Click on TitaniumBackup and give SuperSu super user access.