[BOOT ANIMATION] Green Droid Terminal

Search This thread
I made this last night to go with a green theme ive been working on. enjoy.:D
34xj0bb.gif

Everything is working. Thanks to everyone who liked this!

Attachments

• PREVIEW.rar
    701 KB · Views: 249
  • bootanimation.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 770
Last edited:

publicanimal

Apr 15, 2011
San Diego, CA
For some reason it doesn't work on my WiFi Xoom, the screen just goes pitch black after the Motorola boot logo until I'm fully booted.

I looked at the PNGs within the .zip and it looks like a really nice boot animation, it just doesn't work on my Xoom for some reason. I've tried other custom boot animations and they've worked fine.

Reactions: vermiciouskanid666

jrezin

Jun 19, 2010
For some reason it doesn't work on my WiFi Xoom, the screen just goes pitch black after the Motorola boot logo until I'm fully booted.

I looked at the PNGs within the .zip and it looks like a really nice boot animation, it just doesn't work on my Xoom for some reason. I've tried other custom boot animations and they've worked fine.
probably because it is .rar and not .zip?

yooper

Oct 12, 2010
Just downloaded and installed and all is well. Thanks a lot Verm!

For the newer folks that may be unsure how to install - download the bootanimation.zip and use Root Explorer (or equivalent) to move or copy/paste to /data/local.

After downloading, be sure that the file is labeled bootanimation.zip with no numerical characters or hyphens just before the .zip as it may not work. You can rename the file within Root Explorer by locating it and long press to select "Rename" and change back to bootanimation.zip.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I made this last night to go with a green theme ive been working on. enjoy.:D
    34xj0bb.gif

Everything is working. Thanks to everyone who liked this!

probably because it is .rar and not .zip?
    It is also not working for me, unrared the zip then pushed to /data/local and it is a black screen when i boot up, wifi xoom
    Just downloaded and installed and all is well. Thanks a lot Verm!

For the newer folks that may be unsure how to install - download the bootanimation.zip and use Root Explorer (or equivalent) to move or copy/paste to /data/local.

After downloading, be sure that the file is labeled bootanimation.zip with no numerical characters or hyphens just before the .zip as it may not work. You can rename the file within Root Explorer by locating it and long press to select "Rename" and change back to bootanimation.zip.