Where to buy ROW P780 8gb

Search This thread

bottedumal

Dec 26, 2008
Hello,

I've been looking a lot on the net for a P780 ROW version, not chinese, in order to have 900mhz working and to be able to use russian roms.

I'm looking for a website able to sell (send) it in Europe.

Thanks for any interesting links :)

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
Hello,

I've been looking a lot on the net for a P780 ROW version, not chinese, in order to have 900mhz working and to be able to use russian roms.

hi
in my country India the 4GB has been stopped and all the new phones are only 8gb so asuming the same in your country:laugh::good::laugh:

Reactions: bottedumal

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
Thanks mate.
how much does it cost 8GB in India?

do you know any indian site that ships worldwide? P780 not avail. in europe :(
hi
it cost around 17500 INR should be around 300USD roughly
remember u have the indian taxes which get added here. I dont know if indian sites ship to the US u can chek these sites : flipkart.com,snapdeal.com these are the famus and good sites in india ya we also have amazon india too now hope it helps:good::laugh:

Reactions: bottedumal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

hi
    in my country India the 4GB has been stopped and all the new phones are only 8gb so asuming the same in your country:laugh::good::laugh:
    Thanks mate.
    how much does it cost 8GB in India?

do you know any indian site that ships worldwide? P780 not avail. in europe :(
    hi
    it cost around 17500 INR should be around 300USD roughly
    remember u have the indian taxes which get added here. I dont know if indian sites ship to the US u can chek these sites : flipkart.com,snapdeal.com these are the famus and good sites in india ya we also have amazon india too now hope it helps:good::laugh: