[ROM][02/01/15][Lollipop 5.0] AOSPA 5 Alpha 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

minisergium

Dec 6, 2010
BTW, headphone's audio out is suddenly broken. Music and calls are hands-free forced. Any idea? :(

SOLVED: I restored backup and It's working again. I think it's something related to screen record option or MirrorEnabler app. Not sure...

Last edited:

minisergium

Dec 6, 2010
Hi, don't know if there's anyone out there, but one more question:
When recording video, audio is reproduced only through one channel. The other one just makes noise.
Anybody else with this issue? I need to know it's not a hardware thing...
Thanks.

stormwyrm

Jan 12, 2012
Having used Nexus devices exclusively for some time I've not been able to get used to ColorOS, and have been looking for a vanilla ROM and this seems to be the most stable one I've been able to find. I can't get it to encrypt my phone though: trying the option just causes it to sit around with the droid animation until I press the back button, where it seems that it hasn't done anything at all.

maxwen

Jun 10, 2012
Having used Nexus devices exclusively for some time I've not been able to get used to ColorOS, and have been looking for a vanilla ROM and this seems to be the most stable one I've been able to find. I can't get it to encrypt my phone though: trying the option just causes it to sit around with the droid animation until I press the back button, where it seems that it hasn't done anything at all.
@ maintainer
Remove mount tmpfs on /data/qcks to fix

migueldias94

Apr 30, 2014
I just flashed the latest Beta onto my 7a, but i'm having this strange issue. The touch screen works very badly. For example, the statusbar is really tough to "pull down", when i scroll through the screen it just goes a little bit down and then bumps up again (?) and when i press the sleep button and turn the screen on again, the touch screen stops working, i can't unlock it, can't access the camera, i can't even shut the phone down...

Does someone know what's happening?

BG64

Feb 25, 2011
I keep getting an error when trying to flash the system, and then I have to completely reinstall CM (the other ROM I'm using atm) from scratch or else it won't boot. Anyone else having this issue, or can someone help me figure out what on earth is happening? I've never seen anything like this before in YEARS of flashing.

uppon2

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2010
not in op, lvm builds are linked in PA community

EDIT* I found it. Never mind.

I looked on the Google+ page but could not find anything. If you would be so kind as to point me in the direction to the page where the download links are

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][02/01/15][Lollipop 5.0] AOSPA 5 Alpha 1

sieb.jpg

paranoid_instructions4zkp3.png

MAKE A BACKUP
    1. UPDATE RECOVERY
    2. FACTORY RESET
    3. INSTALL ROM
    3. INSTALL GAPPS

PA Gapps

(disclaimer: Only use MICRO MODULAR GAPPS as the other variants overwrite camera files and break it)

paranoid_creditsjkkeh.png

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE COLLAB WITH THESE GUYS @Entropy512 @kristofpetho @jakew02
    REAL THANKS TO OPPO COMPANY FOR SENDING THE TEAM DEVICES TO WORK ON!!

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOSPA 5.0, ROM for the Oppo Find 7

Contributors
    ayysir, houstonn
    Source Code: http://www.github.com/AOSPA-legacy

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 5.0
    Stable Release Date: 2014-06-25

Created 2014-05-23
    Last Updated 2015-02-03
    Alright guys, I have a find7 unified solution using @Entropy512 work!

FIND7U AND FIND7a/s users should be able to use this solution.

Disclaimer: Realize this is highly experimental. Only users with the knowledge of recovering devices should try this method out. I will not be held responsible for any issues you may run into while trying this method as it is presented here as a proof of implement. (THIS WILL WIPE YOUR INTERNAL SD, BACK THAT UP BEFORE YOU TRY)

FIND7U users:

Important!

FLASH THESE ITEMS FROM EXTERNAL SD!

1. flash this file in your respective recovery: HERE
    (This zip is a augment from @Entropy512 's original implement, this will setup up device with lvm configurations, this will also flash a lvm supported alpha twrp recovery)

2. Reboot Recovery

3. Flash a Rom with lvm-supported configurations in AOSPA download HERE

4. Flash your preferred GAPPS

FIND7a & FIND7s users:

FLASH THESE ITEMS FROM EXTERNAL SD!

take note of your partition layout (should be 3: 1 partition with about 2-3gb of size, 1 with about 13-14 gb (find7a) or 20+ gb (find7s), 1 for external SD

1. Factory Reset/Wipe Device (backup your apps and data before hand please)

2. flash this file in your respective recovery: HERE
    (This zip is a augment from @Entropy512 's original implement, this will setup up device with lvm configurations, this will also flash a lvm supported alpha twrp recovery)

3. Reboot Recovery

4. Flash a Rom with lvm-supported configurations in AOSPA download HERE

5. Flash your preferred GAPPS

if you would like to remove LVM-configs and go back to using Coldbird's method or Oppo's partitioning for other supported roms flash the "Removelvm" zip located here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=55081626&postcount=546

ALL CREDIT goes to Entropy512 and Omni Team. This by far is a safer implement for users than pushing a partition augmenting img. However thank you very much to Coldbird for his efforts in pushing to have a unified partition for these epic devcies
    unified storage partitions coming this week known as find7u
    new builds up for find7a/7s/7u
    FIND7U BUILD!

Find7u is a special build that support unified storage that jb > supports
    The find7a/s shipped with 2 partitions: 1 for apps, 1 for internal storage.
    On newer devices, those partitions are merged into one. This solves bootlooping when app partition is out of space and art related bugs. Going forward to android L, this future proofs the device.

FIRST YOU MUST CONVERT YOUR DEVICE PARTITIONS TO SUPPORT UNIFIED BY USING THIS GUIDE (FIND7U WILL NOT WORK WELL WITH THE OLD SPLIT PARTITIONING):

http://www.oppoforums.com/threads/tutorial-unified-storage-layout-for-oppo-find-7a.17952/
    (THANK YOU @coldbird FOR THIS GUIDE)

-- make sure you flash unified twrp as well

http://ayysir.hostingsharedbox.com/find7u/

CREDIT: team Gummy for initial progress on this unified version