[Oct 13] - HTC Hub DesireHD Collection - Wallpapers/Notifications/Ringtones

Search This thread

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore
To my amazement I found too much stuff already available on HTC Hub for Desire HD ROM users. I downloaded all the notifications and ringtones till today and some wallpapers since there are a ton of categories.

Enjoy on your old phones till you get a hand on the DHD :D

Oct 13
66 Wallpapers (95% of those available till date)

Oct 1
39 Notifications
10 Ringtones
17 Wallpapers​

Download Folder @ VBNFILES

Wallpapers Thumbs

hubwallsthumb.png

Last edited:
A

alexluckett

Thanks man! Aha, I love the Jumping Pixels ringtone ;D!

krack73

Jan 31, 2009
Looking forward to getting mY HTC Desire HD.
Cant wait to try this out.
Thanks.
K73

talhamid

Jun 18, 2010
Sorry for the noob question, but where do I copy all these files on my Desire for them to be available via HTC's own menus?

elburna

Jun 24, 2009
Yeeeehaaaa Great Collection. Thanks!!!

Sorry for the noob question, but where do I copy all these files on my Desire for them to be available via HTC's own menus?

Wallpapers --> only avalable via Albums/Gallery
Ringtones --> Create a folder "ringtones" on the SD
Notifications --> Create a folder "notifications" on the SD
Alarms --> Create a folder "alarms" on the SD

--> And put the files in there just as you want them to appear in the tone-selsection-menus (i just copied all in every folder, so that i have always the choice between all tones for any action i.e. ring, notification and alarm)

strangey666

Apr 24, 2007
Yeeeehaaaa Great Collection. Thanks!!!

Wallpapers --> only avalable via Albums/Gallery
Ringtones --> Create a folder "ringtones" on the SD
Notifications --> Create a folder "notifications" on the SD
Alarms --> Create a folder "alarms" on the SD

--> And put the files in there just as you want them to appear in the tone-selsection-menus (i just copied all in every folder, so that i have always the choice between all tones for any action i.e. ring, notification and alarm)

Perfectly fine to do that. If you want it a bit more organised, create a folder on your SD card called "media" for example. Then create the ringtones/notifications/alarms folders inside that. This will also work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi all! ;)

i've just downloaded all files from htc hub, i zipped all audio files and uploaded to my dropbox public folder: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22622604/Audio_HUB.zip

I've just downloaded all wallpapers, but i search my mmc and i cant found! In HTC Wallpaper I can choose all of them, but i cant find the files, if someone know where htc hub saves this images i can upload them too.

:D

collection updated today (19.04.2011)
    To my amazement I found too much stuff already available on HTC Hub for Desire HD ROM users. I downloaded all the notifications and ringtones till today and some wallpapers since there are a ton of categories.

Enjoy on your old phones till you get a hand on the DHD :D

Oct 13
    66 Wallpapers (95% of those available till date)

Oct 1
    39 Notifications
    10 Ringtones
    17 Wallpapers​

Download Folder @ VBNFILES

Wallpapers Thumbs

hubwallsthumb.png