[CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Grandcru99

Mar 4, 2012
I'm giving a bug report..
The sound is not coming out from my steelseries siberia..
But the headset working fine with my L720
I'm using boeffla v2.1 omni beta 6 with pegasusq governor

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Had the same problem. Installed latest Boeffla-Kernel and it was gone

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

iounas

Oct 20, 2012
Is there an easy way to turn on flashlight? Like when on lockscreen press and hold the button.. I am missing something like that.

Adamba

May 25, 2007
Tel Aviv
Since I've updated to V22 my phone isn't stable as it was. I'm getting errors about Theme something, and sometimes when I get a phone call the ROM crash, and even when it's idle, it crashes from time to time. I dunno what happened... Is it happens to anyone else?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

scoobyjenkins

Jul 8, 2012
Leeds
OnePlus 5
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus
I use my own kernel (but of course :p)

Would you consider making a Boeffla Omni kernel? I'm finding the Wolfson one just as good as your Boeffla CM kernel but I miss the equalizer settings in the Boeffla Sound App and can't quite recreate it with Stweaks. I tried the Boeffla Omni Beta kernel but couldn't get the settings quite right to adjust the sharpness/ colour of display. For some reason it looks slightly too sharp and desaturated. Your kernel gives perfect display without any need to tweak anything.

Tapatalked that shiznit.

pippoaacc

Jul 27, 2008
Don't know if its useful somehow, but after 10 days of daily usage of v20 without installing/removing any app or updating any system component (e. g. Kernel etc..), I'm experiencing noticeable slowdowns of the whole system, with animation stuttering and frequent lags, especially when opening/switching apps. The Strange thing is that, if possible, I have even more free ram in comparison to the first days (470-500 mb free average). The point is that I don't know what to look at, and what to log for your information.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

oae08

Nov 5, 2012
Beirut
What if I move to use slim theme engine instead of cm theme engine?

Violent objections?

Excuse my noobiness but what is the difference :p
Edit : i just read more, but what is the disadvantage of using the slim theme engine than cm engine?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Since I've updated to V22 my phone isn't stable as it was. I'm getting errors about Theme something, and sometimes when I get a phone call the ROM crash, and even when it's idle, it crashes from time to time. I dunno what happened... Is it happens to anyone else?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

It's u.

I have none of your issues. My phone is super stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts