Where can I buy this phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Eurks

Oct 19, 2010
Ok I am well and truly confused and I HOPE someone on here can help me.

I am looking to buy the HTC Desire HD on pay and go/Sim free/Unlocked and have been looking around te internet and ringing my local stores asking about them and this is what I got from them.

Play.com said they will be dispatching 19th and now has changed to the 25th.

Amazon is mid November, which is to far away.

I rang my local phones4u and they said it wont be out on pay and go and tried to sell me a contract. (today the 19th)

I rang up my local Carphonewarehouse 2 different stores, one said yesterday HTC haven't announced the release date yet, the second said they will get it on contract within 1-2 weeks, no idea about sim free.

I rang up HTC thinking I will defo get a answer from them, they said it was spose to be out last week but has been delayed and one of there main retailers will have it in 4 days, but never told me what one, and they told me to ask my local retailers. That didnt help

I posted on there official HTC UK facebook group and got some kid saying he got his yesterday from phone4u for £450 yesterday (18th).

Does anyone know a shop in the Bristol area that is selling this phone pay and go/sim free/unlocked now? or soon?

Reason for needing it quick my iPhone 4 is currently on ebay and ending soon, and I will be without a phone.

Hope someone can help, sorry for such a long thread.

Thank you,
Regards,
Mark Cockram

M_T_M

Troll King & Retired Señor Mod - I Regret Nothing!
Apr 14, 2009
Texas
Sorry mate...closing thread as topic has been and it's been discussed on several threads.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.