ChameleonOS, MIUI, 4.0, 4.1 Black Android [blackandroidtheme.com] KINDLE FIRE

Search This thread

pele78

Oct 5, 2010
Cambridgeshire, England
OFFICIAL BLACK ANDROID THEME BLOG

Introduction

Welcome the the MIUI BAT support & feedback thread.

Please feel free to ask any questions, as always negative and positive feedback welcome but be polite and respect the xda community. I aim to follow the successful track record of the now 11 month old ongoing I9000 Black Android Project. Manage several projects will be tough but hopefully ill be able to somehow set a regular update system similar to the BAT i9000 so things are structured.

*currently updating...
*Subject to change without notice...

Last edited:

ILikeBubbles

Dec 18, 2010
Trying to download the update for gb, I love this theme!! I can't seem to get it though, if I long hold and save as .mtz it says its missing required resources, if I click the link it says file unavailable. :(

Sent from my awesome amazing MiUi sexy Incredible 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OFFICIAL BLACK ANDROID THEME BLOG

Introduction

Welcome the the MIUI BAT support & feedback thread.

Please feel free to ask any questions, as always negative and positive feedback welcome but be polite and respect the xda community. I aim to follow the successful track record of the now 11 month old ongoing I9000 Black Android Project. Manage several projects will be tough but hopefully ill be able to somehow set a regular update system similar to the BAT i9000 so things are structured.

*currently updating...
    *Subject to change without notice...
    MIUI 4.0 Black Android
    MIUI 4.1 Black Android

All the above has been updated and now available for download via the website, always please read the news and changlog.

Many Thanks
    MIUI Black Android Theme has been updated and is now available for download via the website.

Please read the latest news and changelog.

Many thanks
    MIUI 4.0 Black Android updated as of 29/09/12
    MIUI 4.1 Black Android updated as of 29/09/12

CM9 Black Android (update in a few days time by Marcel)

Full details available from the website

many thanks
    Your welcome. Look out for the weekly updates.

Regards

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA