[ROM] CyanogenMod 9

Search This thread

markolino631

Apr 27, 2011
Milan
lgics.altervista.org
lancelotpro thanks for have tried a rom :) however i fixed some problems of source and now i'm compiling new rom! i will upload it tonight and it's more possible that it boots! the problem (i think) was due to gpu driver incorrect (i used it from p940 thinking that is equal but it's different) so i fixed it and hope that now it boots! still thanks for someone that try the roms

this are the changes: https://github.com/lgics/android_device_lge_p760/commit/548efa1fce5bc67eecdb4d386b64ab9d1df00376

cmahendra

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
Dont flash it.i brick my phone but now I'm restoring phone by S / W UPDATE.
Best of this is that we can go back and try another way.:crying:
EDIT:I was able to restore it and go back to how it was before with CWM...

First you said you are restoring with S/W Update, then you said with CWM. You mean you did this in 4 steps
__1) first you flashed KDZ in S/W Update mode, then
__2) you ROOTED it and then
__3) you installed L9 Recovery.APK by Artas and then
__4) you restored your cwm backup copy.

Am I Right? Just repeating and putting in step-by-step guide style, so new pals will get clear picture.

Anyways thanks a lot for you tried and informed all. You are definitely courageous. :)

lancelotpro thanks for have tried a rom :) however i fixed some problems of source and now i'm compiling new rom! i will upload it tonight and it's more possible that it boots! the problem (i think) was due to gpu driver incorrect (i used it from p940 thinking that is equal but it's different) so i fixed it and hope that now it boots! still thanks for someone that try the roms

this are the changes: https://github.com/lgics/android_device_lge_p760/commit/548efa1fce5bc67eecdb4d386b64ab9d1df00376

As per your signature and github title (lgics / android_device_lge_p760) it is clear that it is only for P760 but still I may try this on my P765, if it bootable. Anyways we all know that any P760 rom works perfect on P765, so its worth experimenting.:fingers-crossed:

Please do some guesswork and tell everyone if this may work on P768 and P769 also or not?:confused:

Last edited:

lancelotpro

Jul 4, 2010
MARE NOSTRUM-CARTAGHONOVA
Development CyanogenMod 9

cmahendra

You are right,i do it in the 3 steps you says.

-edit the post with the steps to follow in case of brick.
-essential to backup with recovery to return to restore.

Worst of all is having to reinstall original rom and rooting.

Enviado desde mi iPad 3 con Tapatalk HD..

Last edited:

markolino631

Apr 27, 2011
Milan
lgics.altervista.org
R: Development CyanogenMod 9

First you said you are restoring with S/W Update, then you said with CWM. You mean you did this in 4 steps
__1) first you flashed KDZ in S/W Update mode, then
__2) you ROOTED it and then
__3) you installed L9 Recovery.APK by Artas and then
__4) you restored your cwm backup copy.

Am I Right? Just repeating and putting in step-by-step guide style, so new pals will get clear picture.

Anyways thanks a lot for you tried and informed all. You are definitely courageous. :)

As per your signature and github title (lgics / android_device_lge_p760) it is clear that it is only for P760 but still I may try this on my P765, if it bootable. Anyways we all know that any P760 rom works perfect on P765, so its worth experimenting.:fingers-crossed:

Please do some guesswork and tell everyone if this may work on P768 and P769 also or not?:confused:

when Rom boots I make it compatibles with other variants!

Inviato dal mio LG-P760 con Tapatalk 2

JAWheat411

May 15, 2008
Moore
Re: Development CyanogenMod 9

Do you install 10a kdz then root? When i tried it I couldn't re root.

Sent from my LG-P769 using xda app-developers app

JAWheat411

May 15, 2008
Moore

Ok so we can go from 10g to 10a then root? I think I couldn't install recovery when I did that but I will try again.

Last edited:

JAWheat411

May 15, 2008
Moore

Off topic I know but it was brought up. I rolled back to wind mobile 11a and still couldn't root. So now back on 10g.

Ramidalf

Jan 5, 2011
Is it working. Did anyone try?
Sorry but I could not understand from the previous posts if it is working or not.

markolino631

Apr 27, 2011
Milan
lgics.altervista.org
R: Development CyanogenMod 9

still does not working...

new rom added! wait to try because first i test then, if works, i tell you
with new rom now we can see bootanimation!! so missing little for make it boots!

Inviato dal mio LG-P760 con Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: donACEsko

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a video of CyanogenMod 9 on LG Optimus L9: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHnWESOavv4

Subscribe to my Channel!

Hi guys! artas and i are working for port cm9 (and after cm10) on this phone!

Not works on p769 (don't know on other variants of p760)

Requirements:
    - Root
    - Clockworkmod installed
    - A minimum of knowledge in what you're doing!
    - V10A OR V10h firmware

Here you find download and updates:
    TEAM LGICS

Bugs:
    1080p video recording not working correctly (you can take 1080p videos but preview not working)

Steps for install it are:

Download rom
    Download gapps
    Download recovery fix (by artas)
    Put all on sdcard
    Reboot in recovery
    Do full wipe and then go on advanced and do wipe dalvik cache
    Flash rom
    Flash recovery fix
    Flash gapps
    Reboot!

Here's the source of ics: https://github.com/markolino631/android_device_lge_p760

If you want donate me something for a coffee i appreciate it :)
    Link Paypal
    working on cm10.1 :)
    Odp: Development CyanogenMod 9

I tested it and it don't boot, but we fixed some critical bugs. You can't brick phone by installing this.

Wysyłane z mojego LG-P760 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
    think fixed gps on cm9 :) today i will release new rom
    Guysss fixed all!! Now standby works, storage and also set brightness works!!!!