[Q] N8000 Not registered on Network

Search This thread

falconsson

Everything else works fine... When I search for network it can find them but when I select one of them it doesn't do anything. If I select automatic network it says 'Registered to network' but doesn't really register...
Can anyone help please?
Thank You !...

Last edited:

mohameddeela

Jan 20, 2014
hi... i have this problome too.

The same thing with me

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Everything else works fine... When I search for network it can find them but when I select one of them it doesn't do anything. If I select automatic network it says 'Registered to network' but doesn't really register...
Can anyone help please?
Thank You !...
try
N8000 3g-data problem solved
I found a solution for the 3g-data problem of this Rom with N8000 device.... you should follow the following steps exactly :try this
1-open priv-app folder under system folder using root explorer
2- delete the following files from priv-app folder (secContacts_Tablet.apk , secContactsProvider.apk , SecPhone.apk)
3- close root explorer
4- download file http://www.mediafire.com/download/50...ba2c5/kmmi.zip
5- extract files and re-open root explorer then push the extracted files in priv-app folder
6- set permission as (rw-r-r-)
7- restart your device and enjoy

Reactions: moh.tataloo

falconsson

The same thing with me

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

try
N8000 3g-data problem solved
I found a solution for the 3g-data problem of this Rom with N8000 device.... you should follow the following steps exactly :try this
1-open priv-app folder under system folder using root explorer
2- delete the following files from priv-app folder (secContacts_Tablet.apk , secContactsProvider.apk , SecPhone.apk)
3- close root explorer
4- download file http://www.mediafire.com/download/50...ba2c5/kmmi.zip
5- extract files and re-open root explorer then push the extracted files in priv-app folder
6- set permission as (rw-r-r-)
7- restart your device and enjoy
The link is not working.
Thank you.

Top Liked Posts