[Q] How to install twrp 2.6.3.3 for note 10.1 2014??

Search This thread

hexbox117

Dec 28, 2013
OnePlus 8T
Ok so I need some help here. On the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition , I've installed twrp 2.6.3.0. I need to install 2.6.3.3 but whenever I flash it and boot in recovery, it's stock Android recovery. It does this for any other version except 2.6.3.0. Please help!

chimcugay619

Aug 26, 2011
Ok so I need some help here. On the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition , I've installed twrp 2.6.3.0. I need to install 2.6.3.3 but whenever I flash it and boot in recovery, it's stock Android recovery. It does this for any other version except 2.6.3.0. Please help!

after install finish, do not reboot, just press power + vol up to boot into recovery

lsherif

Apr 11, 2008
Cairo

Just untick "Auto-Reboot within odin & flash , then reboot manually power+volume up.:)

hexbox117

Dec 28, 2013
OnePlus 8T
Another thing: I can't use odin because I don't have a computer. There's an app called flashify that installs recoveries but it still only works with 2.6.3.0. Even installing the latest version from goo manager doesn't work.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

grmcrkrs

Oct 28, 2013
Waco TX
Another thing: I can't use odin because I don't have a computer. There's an app called flashify that installs recoveries but it still only works with 2.6.3.0. Even installing the latest version from goo manager doesn't work.

I tried several different ways of flashing this recovery, and in the end the only way that worked was in odin.

hexbox117

Dec 28, 2013
OnePlus 8T
Ughh. I've tried odin before but I'm not sure if I had auto reboot unticked. I guess I'll try that when I can..

nabour

Nov 28, 2012
Flagstaff
I tried several different ways of flashing this recovery, and in the end the only way that worked was in odin.

I think I will need to install TWRP with Odin -- goomanager isn't working for me. It SAYS that it has installed TWRP, but every time I try to get into recovery all I get is the standard Android recovery.

My question, please is this: where did you get the tar file for TWRP, and which slot did you use with Odin? Was it the PDA?

Thanks very much

Barbara

grmcrkrs

Oct 28, 2013
Waco TX
I think I will need to install TWRP with Odin -- goomanager isn't working for me. It SAYS that it has installed TWRP, but every time I try to get into recovery all I get is the standard Android recovery.

My question, please is this: where did you get the tar file for TWRP, and which slot did you use with Odin? Was it the PDA?

Thanks very much

Barbara

I got mine by going to the twrp site, but I admit it wasn't exactly easy to find. You can know you're getting the right version of TWRP if you download CPU-Z from the play store and check the third page that says system; the model name gives you the store citric name you'll look for when you go to the TWRP site, but the link I gave you is for the lt03wifiue .

Have fun!

http://teamw.in/project/twrp2/206

If your Odin says PDA then you need to get the latest version. There's only one spot you can use in the newest one...

Last edited:

rriffle08

Feb 14, 2013
Amanda
Twrp issues..

Ok,,,, I've Read and Read, I have a galaxy note 2014, 600, wifi only.... Have it rooted with odin, But I cannot get twrp installed. I've tried odin several times to no success.Alos tried gooim or whatever its called. The tablet always goes back to the android recovery... Ive read that it can be done, also that it cant be done. So am i wasting time, or just screwing something up.... Any help would be greatly appreciated...

ChrisNee1988

Nov 2, 2010
The easiest way to install twrp is to use goomanager. Hit menu and hit install open recovery

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

grmcrkrs

Oct 28, 2013
Waco TX
The easiest way to install twrp is to use goomanager. Hit menu and hit install open recovery

Goo manager doesn't work on our tablet for install of twrp.

Use the link four posts up for the twrp. Also, just check your SOC with CPUz, to make sure it's actually the right version of twrp for your tablet. But Odin is the way to go.

Last edited:

ChrisNee1988

Nov 2, 2010
Goo manager doesn't work on our tablet for install of twrp.

Use the link four posts up for the twrp. Also, just check your SOC with CPUz, to make sure it's actually the right version of twrp for your tablet. But Odin is the way to go.

It definately worked for me, made backups and restored fine.

rriffle08

Feb 14, 2013
Amanda
twrp

tried again, downloaded the correct tar file installed with odin, said success.... what the heck do i need to do to get recovery on this machine.....

rriffle08

Feb 14, 2013
Amanda
wow, i finally got it. i used goomanager ask it to install recovery, said downloading, nothing... the i had it boot into recovery and it worked... dont know what i did to fix it, maybe nothing. but it works,,, How do i manually boot this thing into recovery.. Its nothing like my razr hd...

benni_1994

Jul 8, 2012
Friedrichshafen
wow, i finally got it. i used goomanager ask it to install recovery, said downloading, nothing... the i had it boot into recovery and it worked... dont know what i did to fix it, maybe nothing. but it works,,, How do i manually boot this thing into recovery.. Its nothing like my razr hd...

Power off your device, then press Volume up + power button. Release the power button when you see the "galaxy note 10.1 2014" screen ;)

Gesendet von meinem SM-P600 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: rriffle08

tiger505

Nov 17, 2007
Southern Oregon
Power off your device, then press Volume up + power button. Release the power button when you see the "galaxy note 10.1 2014" screen ;)

I'm hoping maybe someone could enlighten me how to get TWRP to boot into TWRP. I had CleanRom installed and everything was working with TWRP. Stupid me I thought I could help battery life by doing a Cache and Dalvik Cache wipe. Bonked my P600! I had to ODIN a new firmware, rooted and tried to get TWRP installed. I've tried the ODIN Tar method 2.6.3.1, Tried with a TWRP zip file and Goo Manager to install TWRP and none worked. When I go to recovery I keep getting the Android System Recovery. My head is banging on my desk at the moment. Would anyone have an idea how to get TWRP working on my rooted and now stock P600? I so want to get Clean 2.0 back. :crying::crying::crying::crying:

A big Thanks in advance for the help.

Solved: I'm not sure why but I tried ODIN again and TWRP install. WEIRD

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks very much

Barbara

I got mine by going to the twrp site, but I admit it wasn't exactly easy to find. You can know you're getting the right version of TWRP if you download CPU-Z from the play store and check the third page that says system; the model name gives you the store citric name you'll look for when you go to the TWRP site, but the link I gave you is for the lt03wifiue .

Have fun!

http://teamw.in/project/twrp2/206

If your Odin says PDA then you need to get the latest version. There's only one spot you can use in the newest one...