[ROM][OFFICIAL][8-DEC-12] Cerebrum JB 0.1 (Android 4.1.1)

Search This thread

Rashed97

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 28, 2012
Hey peoples!
Nice work popdog! But there are a few things that ate really easily fixed with your ROM (screen off animation, video stuff, launcher stuff, Google Now). PM me for details. Also, I've started a project like that your talking about. There is a link to it in my signature. Would you like to join?

Again nice work! I've always wanted to see an AOSP ROM for our device

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

It would be great if this word gets to the top devs of other devices like Gio, Ace, Blade, Mini, X8 etc. Anybody having contacts?

I've got good relations with nobodyAtall and TheWhisp

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

weignewrenzsean

Aug 19, 2012
NICE one...
New development for P500...

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

We are so lucky to have them...
Giving their time and knowledge...
Giving us light to the new generation of android os...
Even our phone are no to be...
We salute you guys!
:good::good::good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cerebrum_zpse15130eb.png

Are you an aspiring developer? Read post 2!

I give you Cerebrum ROM. So far it is only AOSP Jellybean for LG Optimus One but more will come.

Indications:
    1. Wipe data, cache, dalvik, etc
    2. Flash from SD Card

Things that will eat your battery:
    • GPS (GPS will keep your phone awake after you use it. Restart the phone after turning it off)
    • WIFI (Turn off wifi whenever you don't need it)
    • 3G (Same as WIFI)

(Gapps are included)

More info, Download, Change Log, Bugs: CEREBRUM BLOG

Credits:
    • Cyanogenmod team
    • Team MAC and all the LGICS people
    • Oxygen team
    • Kernel courtesy of LGICS
    Call for help!

I want to start an android project to support most of the old and outdated devices. But for that I'm going to need some help.

• Android developers who know their code and can write up new features or fix existing bugs.
    • Talented themers who have an eye for the beautiful and can design some nice UIs
    • Kernel developers who can read and write code that is pretty much a foreign language for me.

If you think you fit into one (or more) of these categories please contact me (PM, email, twitter, snail mail, etc) and together we shall rule the android world. You will be greatly rewarded for your efforts. Anything I get from developing this thing (which is pretty much nothing) I shall share with you. Kings will envy our wealth and popularity!

But seriously now. Don't be shy and contact me. It could be a great project for some old phones.
    Notification power widget is already in the works. I'm implementing the settings part of it right now. After I'm done with that, I'm going to going to twist it up a bit. Add a bit of wow :))
    As for Google Now, I was thinking about replacing it with the hacked one that works for armv6 on ICS (no voice though) and replace the voice part with GB. Only workaround I see so far.

Making coffee is a bit buggy at the moment. Gonna update soon :)
    Oh crap... I forgot to upload the new version. It will come this week.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app
    • Notification power widget now working...
    • Rom is very fast
    • OTA remaining to be added
    • Release rom
    • ???
    • PROFIT