HTC mini +

Search This thread

GSLEON3

Retired Senior Moderator
Does anyone have the HTC mini+ and if so is it worth it?

I would say that heavily depends on how you use a device. I have it & I use it A LOT. Mostly because I wanted a way to keep my eyes on the road & be able to change the album/song I'm listening to. I also give a lot of presentations & I use it for the laser pointer & to control the slides on my tablet or laptop.

Having said that, the BT range is pretty limited. The display is a bit hard to see outside on a bright day & there are many options that are less expensive that work in a similar fashion.

Also, as of the last few updates, you can no longer switch the time display to 12hr, which kind of annoys me. Depending on why you are even thinking about it, I would say for the average user, or power user, that NO, it is probably NOT worth it.

Reactions: raichur0xx0rz

thewagdy

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa City
I would say that heavily depends on how you use a device. I have it & I use it A LOT. Mostly because I wanted a way to keep my eyes on the road & be able to change the album/song I'm listening to. I also give a lot of presentations & I use it for the laser pointer & to control the slides on my tablet or laptop.

Having said that, the BT range is pretty limited. The display is a bit hard to see outside on a bright day & there are many options that are less expensive that work in a similar fashion.

Also, as of the last few updates, you can no longer switch the time display to 12hr, which kind of annoys me. Depending on why you are even thinking about it, I would say for the average user, or power user, that NO, it is probably NOT worth it.

Thats very good advice, I really appreciate it. What were the other devices specifically you were talking about?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does anyone have the HTC mini+ and if so is it worth it?