WM6 faria bluetooth problem --- previously working bt320s cannot be detected

Search This thread
E

ecchi

Before I post the problem, I must say thank you to faria for his rom. It is both fast and stable. The mod and app included are perfect!!

However, one small problem I have is that the Jabra BT320S cannot be found in the BT. I have tried many times..... soft reset...etc.
Can you suggest a workaround?

(I used to use Molski 2.26, the BT worked fine in that rom.)

p.s. sorry, I did post the same question in faria's original thread a couple days ago, but too many "thank you posts" there so my post was probably skipped.

techlogik

Aug 23, 2006
I reported Bluetooth issues over a week ago in his Faria Rom thread about Bluetooth just dropping off as the Handsfree, then you have to go select it again, in the profile to get it back.

Never happened with my WM5, somebody else started a Bluetooth thread about profiles and headsets dropping off..not just one model, different ones.

E

ecchi

I reported Bluetooth issues over a week ago in his Faria Rom thread about Bluetooth just dropping off as the Handsfree, then you have to go select it again, in the profile to get it back.

Never happened with my WM5, somebody else started a Bluetooth thread about profiles and headsets dropping off..not just one model, different ones.

First of all, I believe the BT issue is probably common among WM6 and not faria specific. The fact that we report BT related problem with faria's distribution is because there are so many of us wanting to try faria's rom.

Second, my BT problem is not quite the same as the BT problem you guys having. My wizard cannot even find/detect the BT320S after the wm6 update.
So, let's say you guys are dong better :)

E

ecchi

I would suggest to try to connect anothr BT device, and check if your Wizard "sees" that device. or try your headset on a different device.

Hi, regius,

I can still pair my wizard with my PC via BT. And my headset with another phone.
Just not the wizard and headset now.