[ROM] CRQ 1.3 for HTC Legend (Based on WWE 3.15.405.6) [25.02.2012]

Search This thread

cyRq

Mar 3, 2011
fragxperts.pl
That's your fault not the ROMs. Figure out how to properly store/import contacts on your phone/Google Account

Wysłane z mojego HTC Legend

Asovse1

Oct 4, 2010
Edmonton
I used your ROM (Australia) and after setting up everything all contacts were LastName, FirstName and there was no option to change the dislay settings. Going back to other ROM.

You can change the way it sorts your contacts in the People app. It's the exact same as the Stock Sense app, surely you didn't have problems there.

my legend is S-ON, can i flash this rom?

I ran it fine. Go ahead.

Sent from my Legend using XDA

ebbox

Jan 1, 2008
I installed this rom on my gf's Legend. It runs beautiful and gps connects in 5-10 secs instead of 30 mins on CM roms. Thx for the good work mate :)

daus30

Oct 13, 2008
Thanks cyRq for this awesome rom. Run on my Legend seamlessly. btw, i cant use the A2SDGUI, so i just run the dartremor scripts from terminal. So far so good.

MobiloFon

May 11, 2008
Leusden
foto-tunnissen.nl
I like it very much. Although there is one issue: I run out of memory. In my opinion there are too much apps in Rom, which are unneeded for most users; peep, stocks, share apps, teeter and so on. Is it possible to remove this kind of crap (in next version?)

urmitnick

Dec 17, 2011
Khén
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
Last edited:

dahwe

Jan 4, 2009
The Hague area
Use the already mentioned Titanium recovery exploit
-or-
Boot into recovery, connect usb, then with adb commands: mount system, (list apps,) and remove the apps you don't longer need.

If you need to remove multiple apks, use option 2. Titanium works, but reboots twice for every single app, so that takes ages with multiple apps.

By the way, the system partition is UNLOCKED in recovery, so no need for S-off/unlocked bootloader :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I present you my first publicly released (and probably last) ROM for the Legend.
    This isn't something revolutionary. It's just a ROM I've cooked for myself and i you willing to try it, go ahead. It contains a hell lot of stuff made by others which are respectably credited (I hope :p ).

Always make a nandroid, and flash on your own risk!

Download

Screenshots

Requirements

• Rooted HTC Legend (preferably Unlocked via htcdev)
    • ClockWork Recovery
    • Full wipe if your coming from another ROM
    • EXT3 Partion for Darktremors Script (A2SD)

Features

Up to date apps (as of 17.02.2012)

• Adobe Reader
    • Facebook
    • Gmail
    • Google Search
    • Google Maps
    • StreetView
    • Market
    • Voice Search
    • YouTube

Installation

No rocket science - Wipe and flash via Clockwork
    First run will take some time since the ROM is deodexed

Issues

Even if you use A2SD, internal memory may shrink very fast after installation. That's because Darktremor Script is enabled by default and this is due to dalvik-cache not being moved to SD on first boot. Use A2SDGUI to move and rebuild it. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Credits

I would like to thank a bunch of people who helped me understand how **** works :D Legend was/is my first Android based phone and I've learned a lot from this forums. Big props to BlaY0, ogo2, TheGrammarFreak, cryshop, ali ba and others who kept this little device alive.
    Changelog

1.3 (25.02.2012)

• fixed Adobe Reader FC
    • replaced corrupted hosts file
    • moved some apps to from /system/app/ to /data/app

1.2 (19.02.2012)

• fixed on-screen low battery notification
    • tweaked the lockscreen a lil bit

1.1 (18.02.2012)

• initial release
    I tried this ROM, and the Adobe Reader gets FC everytime I try to open it :confused:
    I tried this ROM, and the Adobe Reader gets FC everytime I try to open it :confused:

Gonna check it out
    EDIT: Fixed. Update in a couple of minutes
    Thanks for your encourage!